Next Testament CD

I'm not sure I'm disappointed, it's a cool song. But I didn't get the rush I was expecting.
Actually I think I just need to hear this beast in my car!

Last edited:
Ah hah!To the bat mobile!That will get the correct response every time!Me I'm still gonna hold out til' tomorrow in the canoe under an old stone overpass making my to the lagoon area with partial home capabilities.That's just how it has to be lol!

Reactions: redfly
It's an awesome track,but was definitely expecting something a little more crushing though. I think we all wait with baited breath for our favorite bands to deliver something that harkens back to the glory days.But that is never really going to happen,because your only young and hungry once.As far as Gene goes,well what can I say jealousy is a horrible thing.

Now that i have listened it few more times, it sound good. It's best since "The Gathering". And all those who mock Gene's playing and says he's blasts are elementary, he's not 20 yo anymore. He can't play like those early Dark Angel albums and that's fine for me. Also heard one of my friend who i trust that next single is coming week or two before CD release.

Reactions: redfly
Now that i have listened it few more times, it sound good. It's best since "The Gathering". And all those who mock Gene's playing and says he's blasts are elementary, he's not 20 yo anymore. He can't play like those early Dark Angel albums and that's fine for me. Also heard one of my friend who i trust that next single is coming week or two before CD release.
Absolutely man,and thanks for the info!