Next Testament CD

Since redfly called me to the board, I have to explain myself. I still wasn't able to give it a proper listen, to be quite honest. Cell phone or no headphones don't count. Been pretty busy and disconnected from the web, but will sure come back and share my thoughts. Upon the 3, interrupted listens, it seemed to me very Eric'y. The main riff maybe too much in the vein of Persecuted or True American Hate, but the song itself was pretty complex (too much dimmu in the end, he he). Chuck sounded great. Fast, but still melodic vocals is what I prefer when it comes to him. I'm sure the record won't dissapoint a bit. Cheers guys!

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
No not yet,still trying to figure out what that jap.version contains !Although I might get the cd/tee bundle.Do you know if there is a making of with this release REDFLY?

I haven't either, to be honest all these box sets have gotten generic and boring. I think all of them are made by the same company or something. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I haven't heard anything about bonus features yet man :(

Yes.

I have all of Testament's studio discography except for The Ritual and Low which were only pressed once, when they originally came out, and only in Europe. So those aren't really obtainable unless you want to shell out $$$$$$$$$$$

Yes.

I have all of Testament's studio discography except for The Ritual and Low which were only pressed once, when they originally came out, and only in Europe. So those aren't really obtainable unless you want to shell out $$$$$$$$$$$
Ouch only once? and not even in the US? that sucks. Still, that's pretty cool. For some reason I feel like The Gathering on vinyl would sound great.

I used to be long ago and swear by it.But I just don't have the time or money to do it right anymore.My younger brother is into it though!