Next Testament CD

Awesome, thanks. We don't get a lot of interviews with Steve! I'll get to this in a little bit. The heading isn't very encouraging though! Lol.
Haha true, i think we will see the new album around september/october. They are going to record this month and before the european tour the production must be finished. I know already that juan urteaga will be involved with the production and Eliran kantor will do the artwork again

Reactions: redfly
Haha true, i think we will see the new album around september/october. They are going to record this month and before the european tour the production must be finished. I know already that juan urteaga will be involved with the production and Eliran kantor will do the artwork again
Oh man. Well Juan better do a good job. I wasn't very impressed with his work before.... and neither were they if I remember right. They had him in before and then gave it back to Sneap because it wasn't good enough.

I wonder how old this interview actually is? I know it says it was posted on April 3rd. But by the way he is talking it sounds a bit old. Because they are recording this month and in the interview he's talking about not really even having any songs together. So I hope things have changed and the album is out earlier.

Reactions: Slammed
I wonder how old this interview actually is? I know it says it was posted on April 3rd. But by the way he is talking it sounds a bit old. Because they are recording this month and in the interview he's talking about not really even having any songs together. So I hope things have changed and the album is out earlier.
Yes it could be february, but i think the album will not arrive in july, i think it's impossible to have it out by then. He also says that the artwork and the mixing will be done by the time they are in June and july on tour in europe

I know I sound like a fanboy but the Flotsam And Jetsam album sounds pretty amazing, maybe even better than BOTS in places. I'd have zero complaints if they used those guys.

hehe you're a fanboi :p

Sorry that was more amusing to me than it should have been, maybe I need sleep.

I know I sound like a fanboy but the Flotsam And Jetsam album sounds pretty amazing, maybe even better than BOTS in places. I'd have zero complaints if they used those guys.
The new flotsam is really killer, it will be hard to top that album

It really will, I've just been living off their new album it's so good. Hopefully the next Testament continues the pattern of even less mid tempo songs. That will help a lot.
If they continue like the bots album it will be very good for me