Next Testament CD

The Zetro thing might only be a one off (I don't know now because Facebook fucked it off from my screen), but you're right he needs to get rid of it before the new album. Hopefully whatever he and Chucky were doing in the studio a few weeks back helps him get rid of his inner Bon.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I hope so!

Testament said studio April/May right? and then it's up to the record company. So I hope NB doesn't fuck around. And the package better not be some cheap piece of shit like last time! Or an even bigger piece of shit package like the last COC album! They are doing as much killing off of the physical product I and others want as much as stealing or streaming.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It could be that the summer tour in the flyer above is for the new album, I did notice that there is no name for the tour. It's feasible that they record in April/May and then the label do what they have to do to get the album out as the tour starts. It would be tight with only a month or so to master it but I guess it could happen.

Yeah covers and packages are getting worse. It's not only how they present the cd either, some of the bands are producing some of the worst artwork. Extreme metal has always had shit album covers often consisting of little more than scribble (goes along with the logos) but it seems to be creeping into all genres now.

If only Chuck and Co would listen to us :)

I remember back in the 00s one of the websites ran a series on bad black metal logos and there was a picture of some dude stacking a bunch of twigs and sticks in a pile and he claimed that was his next band logo. Sadly things haven't changed :)

Eric Peterson said on Instagram yesterday that they will play new songs on the european summer tour and that there will be an American headliner tour in september/october in support of the new record

Yeah some of them will no doubt be cross over records like 'most days without rain' and 'driest January' (oh and Queensland probably got 'wettest summer' in contrast) but I was surprised when I heard the figure as well.

Gene's busy pushing his protein powders on FB again, maybe he's not getting his fair cut of the new album.

Reactions: redfly