Next Testament CD

Wow, I can't believe you guys hadn't seen that before. I've been playing this piece since Ms. A. posted it like 4 months ago or something. The riffs sound killer. I'm pretty sure we won't se more previews of the new album for quite some time now. I'm wondering how the promotion campaign will look like this time.

Same here. Hopefully the whole album won't be up on MySpace like the previous one. However, I guess it's just the way bands try to deal with the whole leaking issue that's been happening for the past few years.

As for the Gene clip, I think it was posted on their facebook site by Ms. A. Someone tipped me off about it since I don't have an account there. I would have missed it otherwise, but I thought I'm the only one.

Ha,I don't have a facebook account either.How funny would it be if the new album that we've all been waiting so long for started with a loud ass cow bell!

My thoughts exactly. I can't believe it's still 6 months of waiting. I hope Chuck nailed those 3 remaining songs already and a huge, well-thought promotional campaign is ahead.

Yeah I wondered that as well.Also I think a healthy competition about who can be the heaviest and fastest is awesome..just saying!
I have heard it mentioned in a few interviews that they consider "Formation" as kind of returning to their roots.To me I don't hear it,
I don't think the sound or the style is very much like the first four albums.am I wrong?