Next Testament CD

I don't think they're going to soon. I'm guessing they'll be getting as much of Gene as is available and no sooner than once their schedules begin to collide in a way that will be unacceptable from the market point of view will they part their ways...unless he becomes a "permanent" member before that happens.

I would love for Gene to become a permanent member of the band but he has Fear Factory and a ton of other thing's going. Let's hope he stays with the band as long as possible!!

Is that Gene on the right? If so, he's been hitting the gym.

testa-sm-group.jpg

I also read that,and I do believe it..it's Chuck.but I also think he could stand to lose a few regardless.If for no other reason than health.Hell I'm getting older it's hard to stay in shape.
Now Eric could totally lose a few.

Chuck's always been a big boy. He'll never be thin and wiry like Skol or Greg.

Everybody could stand to lose a few pounds, that doesn't mean everybody's fat.

Chuck's tall, and he's got a big build. He's going to be bigger than most people by default. That doesn't make him fat. (Sould he lose some weight? Yeah of course. I should too :D ) Besides, he's Chuck Billy. He can do what he wants. Now Eric on the other hand........

Damn it, we need more news on the album, or a new song or something. We shouldn't be discussing the members of Testament's weight when there's a new album supposedly coming out in less than 2 months :lol:

I never really said Chuck was fat.Obviously he's a big dude.It's really just in his face where he carry's weight.What I said was I'm not so sure Gene would be the biggest guy.Just a joke.But really it does kind of suck seeing a lot of these guys (in a lot of bands) just getting fatter and fatter.People just don't seem as imposing when they are all out of shape,they need to be fighting weight lol Watch some of those old vids on youtube of Chuck raging.It's pretty fucking badass!.. and people aren't getting younger and that's the main point,health.
But Eric! that guy would look exactly the same as he did 25 years ago if he lost the weight.

Now we really need a band update.Give us something.Anything!