Next Testament CD

I love death metal, so if you were to take the song Demonic Refusal and make an album in the same vein I would probably be pissing myself in excitement.

Love chucks DM growls and the heavier driven songs :)

I'm not sure what you mean?Most of the entire Demonic album is death metal like Demonic Refusal...I'm not a huge death metal fan but I love that album, Chucks voice is so fuckin brutal!!
Or do you mean another album like that?

I honestly don't know what mt favorite albums are.I know the Gathering is probably #1.But it's so hard to choose.I do with the solos on the legacy flowed a little better.But the rest of the album is sick.I wish Reign of Terror was on it.

If I had to judge the next album by the set list they want to do I'd say we're in for some nasty shit.It sounds like they want the faster meaner songs.

Flotsam and Jetsams album is done being mixed and off to get mastered with a possible release date of Aug 31st!!!!!

Now we need Testaments so they can tour together!! :kickass:
..and with Exodus and Overkill and do a better version of the big 4 tour :)

All the touring has delayed the album. I have a feeling they want this one to be better and are taking their time. The American Carnage tour is coming this summer with Testament, Slayer & Megadeth.