Next Testament CD

The mixes sound pretty cool,i didn't realize how many guest spots they were going to have.Although it was nice to see simpson involved.:D

Yeah the mixes do sound pretty good.And yeah there are a lot of guest spots and that is also going to make it sound different.But I am looking forward to Mark and Chris Poland!

The reason they don't do a label.there are a few reasons such as ownership of music and such.But the main reason is Kelly knows all.

It's unreal man.I just can't believe he shut down the message board punishing everyone.Just because I wanted to make threads that were visible.And then they send out emails asking what they can do to get people to pledge! lol

Now i'm starting to think CRAIG would have been the better choice,the dude was so laid back.Not to mention the skill he has.

Man Craig really got the shaft,I think sticking up for him is one of the things K is mad at me for.Kelly is a great drummer.But something keeps coming back to me.Years ago when Nanoman still had the board.There was that guy therealworld,do you remember him? Will he was a total douche but he clearly knew the band in some way.Anyway I remember him saying something like Kelly was a great drummer but his mouth was the bands worst enemy.I'm starting to see his point. :(

Yes, kelly is a great drummer and no disrespect towards him.It's funny how we all were just happy enough with just having the band back in action,just a few short years ago and now it's come to this.You now it's times like these,that just makes me want to slap on stereo and just let the music do the talking bro:devil:

Glad to hear your enjoying it man,it is pretty heavy.Did you get the audio with that also?:kickass:

Alex wrote on twitter that it's "family matters". I hope all is fine with Greg and his loved ones. All the best to him!

I wonder how JG will manage to learn all the songs on such a short notice. Too bad SDG wasn't available.

Anyway, hopefully Greg will be back in the game ASAP.

Edit: of course, people on BBM are speculating about drugs. Hopefully Greg doesn't give a shit about gossip. Hang in there man, Testament needs you!

I know I was just going to post this! That really sucks.I hope everything clears up for him soon!!

Yes I did get the audio with it! I have to say anyone who might be undecided about this,just get it! If you liked live in London this one is even better.
The bonus footage does kind of suck though.I mean it's Okay but it's just video with music playing over it.No real interviews or hanging out or anything.

Yeah i was also dissapointed in the lack of one on one footage time with each band member.also your right greg does not get nearly the exsposure he deserves i hope everything bounces back for him.

Somehow Greg always gets omitted when it comes to such exposure. No interviews, no camera focus on him, no mention in reviews and articles, no pictures in the Live in London booklet (if I remember correctly) etc. He seems like one who likes to stay in the shadow. With so many egos in the band he's always been the one stepping back. This kept him from the spotlight and the recognition he truly deserves as one of metal's finest bass players. I'm pretty sure fellow musicians do appreciate his work.