Next Testament CD

Good interview,Thanks!

I have to say I don't know what the interviewer is talking about when they said " BraveWords: Often, news regarding Native Americans tends to be more negative than positive and the media sidesteps a lot of the beauty of the culture.

I've never heard anything negative, and appreciation for their art and culture is the only attitude I've really ever heard.

It's crazy to know that Eric is half Swedish! It kind of explains a few things musically lol
We all know about Chucks "Native blood" and I think he said his mother was Mexican.So,where do the green eyes come in?!
Because if it's from the Mexican side then that suggests Spanish heritage.Which is European.And Spain was a one of the biggest oppressors! lol

I can tell you what I don't need on the next album is another "white people suck" song :D :Spin:

I wrote NB an email about a week ago asking about the region of testaments bluray and why it is we can't get it in the states.I don't know why I expected them to be any different from any other big business.
So far I haven't gotten anything back.

So, does this mean your holding out until you find a place to purchase the bluray in the states?

I wish I could,but no.I'm going to have to just import it.That is if I can get it.I hate when they say something is limited edition.I have no idea what that means anymore.So many things say they are limited
but you see them all the time for years.

You know what?,I was thinking about that earlier when i posted earlier.What can you do?On the flotsam front,that's a very good question.I suppose it'll still happen somehow.I wonder if keldo had the flotstalk board taken down due to the negativity and how that might keep pledgers away.:err:

It will probably happen somehow,they should try Phil Anselmos label.Housecore.It sounds cool.I hope they get it out.I want to hear it There was no real negativity on the board really,was there?.Just the things Keldo chooses to take as negative.
There is the one guy that always comes back year after year but that's about it.Everyday someone is asking about the board,the band wants support but they do things like this!
Did you see on the pledge site from the preview of new mix update? Our old webmaster kind of let'em have it.

I guess i just meant the one douche appearing every so often.What i don't understand is WHY they aren't being signed by some reputable label by now?Not just for distribution?