Next Testament CD

Definitely. I've been hoping for the addition of his riffs and lyrics ever since he'd rejoined the band. Let's be honest, a little bit of fresh air in the lyrical department could only help the band (even if I'm not a fan of metal lyrics in general, I used to appreciate some Testament lyrics; sadly, the new ones mostly seem bland). And Gene's clearly one of the best in this field (Time Does Not Heal, anyone?).

The same goes for the music. Not that the crew in charge doesn't do great, but it's a shame to have the talents of Gene and SDG and not utilize them in the writing process and mix things up even more.

I agree. People like Gene and Steve should contribute. As long as Chuck and Eric are there I don't think Testament has to worry about sticking to the " Testament sound" . It will sound great no matter what.

Hopefully Testament is playing something new on their upcoming headliner tour w/ Exodus.

I mean wait, what?

Is there a link that shows that Testament is headlining a spring tour with Exodus? The only thing I could find is that both bands are playing at the New England Metal & Hardcore festival and at Rockville but I see no other dates.

If this happens I would think there would be at least one other band on the bill. Maybe Nuclear Assault or Death Angel?

I'll take your word for it :kickass:

I'm holding off on buying my ticket for the New England gig until I see an official announcement with a full list of dates and cities. Hopefully there's a Montreal show. If not I might need to swing down to the Palladium in New England. Wouldn't be the first time either. I'll drive anywhere to see Testament. Especially with this line-up (Hoglan and Digiorgio!).

Cheers

I would assume the tour is happening in April & May, not sure how long or extensive it's going to be.

If they are going to add a third band to the bill and a relatively newer act it would be awesome to give it to Sylosis. They are Nuclear Blast labelmates with Testament and they are an incredible band. Plus they are releasing a new album next month.

Nice at least someone remembers this track!!!Merry x-mas brother,hope you have a great one and are still showing that axe who's boss