Next Testament CD

Well it damn well better be,since eric was raving about how great it was in it's inception.

Only got about 2",but we're all about to get buried tues.into early wed. morning.Time to grab the shovel,and put on the headphones and thrash that white bitch outta' my way:D

I rather they take their time and get it right. No need to be rushing an album. Those days on Atlantic record are long gone and thankfully so. However, I was hoping for a Testament headline run in North America but all I see are a bunch of one-off festivals in the spring. If there was really a tour happening in April/May I would imagine we'd know about it by now. Maybe the whole tour has been pushed to the fall or they'll wait once the new album is officially released.

However, I was hoping for a Testament headline run in North America but all I see are a bunch of one-off festivals in the spring. If there was really a tour happening in April/May I would imagine we'd know about it by now. .

It's still happening, I have no idea why it isn't announced yet. I don't know how extensive the tour is, but I know the date here, and it's definitely not a festival. I think they're still piecing it together and making sure the routing works between all these festivals. To give a timetable, it went from being "shopped around" when I posted about it nearly two months ago, to hearing nothing until it just "confirmed" recently. I would imagine that they have to be announcing the tour soon, given that these festivals are in two months.

Of course they could cancel the whole thing and finish the album up, which I'd be fine with.