Next Testament CD

You know what would be funny? Seeing it done in a music video, and not from a live concert shoot. Oh man, talk about lazy haha.

In other news:

Asked about what he sees for the future of TESTAMENT's current lineup, beyond the band's new album, "Dark Roots Of Earth", and tour, Eric said, "There's definitely some politics in the band now. I think if the record does good — which I think it will — it'll see TESTAMENT be doing another record. There's some people in the band that are, you know, I think aren't a hundred percent there unless, you know, it keeps going good. That's pretty extreme, but, like for me, I'm down for whatever. I started the band, I'm totally into it. This is what I do. I think, you know, if TESTAMENT sees darker days, I don't know if this lineup would stick."

Interview

Safe to assume he's talking about Skolnick.

Here's what Alex wrote on Twitter: "EP & I just had a big laugh over this during diner. Total silliness!". Seems there's no problem and it's just media bullshit.

Yeah, I saw that article too. If it's true I thought he was talking about Hoglan, but whatever. Whoever is in the band will make another killer next record. Blabbermouth can suck it.

I was thinking Greg seeing as we all know Genes story and Alex has all these other things going on.But what the fuck Blabbermouth not cool!!!! and I'm glad it's bullshit.
What is the deal with blabbermouth people,they are all so miserable sounding.

You know,after I posted my Gathering comment (half joke) I was driving around with DROE cranked and I was really into what Alex was doing.I mean he was always one of my top favorite guitar players.But then he was gone for a long time and testament was still awesome,I always missed him and wished he would come back.But then First Strike came out and the solos were different in parts and the live stuff I'd watch on youtube had different solos as well and then Formation came out and the solos were good but not really impressive and I thought well if he (Alex) leaves again I don't think I'd mind to much.But now! after hearing what he's done on this album I remember fully why he was always one of my top favs.There is nobody that sounds like him.or writes guitar phrases like him.He is just completely unique and awesome.

I was thinking Greg seeing as we all know Genes story and Alex has all these other things going on.But what the fuck Blabbermouth not cool!!!! and I'm glad it's bullshit.
What is the deal with blabbermouth people,they are all so miserable sounding.

It wouldn't be the first time that Blabbermouth is uploading shit about a band. And that's without even mentioning they very often write articles about topics not related to metal at all.. so much for credibility :err:

I remember reading an interview with Spitz about Red Lamb and Dave Mustaine.And then I listened to the actual interview and Blabbermouth had written things he didn't even say.Fucking losers.

Blabbermouth is like the national enquirer of metal info. It's great for some things, and complete crap for others.

Blabbermouth is like the national enquirer of metal info. It's great for some things, and complete crap for others.

When all the Queensryche stuff was going down a few weeks ago, that was the place you had to go to. But they do have a reputation for putting the most sensational headline up that they can. I understand, it's to get people to click on the link and be able to show potential advertisers that people visit the site but they do need some tact as well. If you just want straight up music news, Brave Words And Bloody Knuckles is a better site.

I haven't been keeping up with the Queensryche situation. Once I heard about it and the headlines and such you knew it was going to be ugly. Whatever happens, the music is what matters so those guys need to come out with great songs and a great sounding record and that will settle matters for a lot of people. Of course some people will take sides and such but it's really no one's business but theirs. Just be glad Portnoy's not involved lol.

It's kind of like the situation Fear Factory had, although they were a little better at keeping things in house than airing it out for everyone.