Next Testament CD

Do you mean the three cover songs? I thought best buy had a pretty good deal.It was the deluxe version that had the three cover songs,extended Throne plus the making of and the concert(of four songs) for $14.99.
They said it would be that price through August.

Not a bad idea about bulk ordering.

The tour edition is not a bad idea for people who didn't buy it the first time, but it does piss off the die hards who bought it when it first came out.

I agree that DROE was a good deal. A friend of mine bought the cd from Amazon and said he got the bonus tracks (in a jewel case) without the dvd. Didn't make sense to me. I'm gonna ask him to let me see it, cause I didn't think that was an option.

Do you mean the three cover songs? I thought best buy had a pretty good deal.It was the deluxe version that had the three cover songs,extended Throne plus the making of and the concert(of four songs) for $14.99.
They said it would be that price through August.

Not a bad idea about bulk ordering.

No, the "tour edition" of Formation Of Damnation that had the bonus disc with the three live tracks and live footage from the MTV 52/52 documentary that they did 2-3 years ago. I've got the Japanese pressing (no bonus stuff) and wanted the live tracks off of this edition but it's not worth $10 for 3 songs.

No, the "tour edition" of Formation Of Damnation that had the bonus disc with the three live tracks and live footage from the MTV 52/52 documentary that they did 2-3 years ago. I've got the Japanese pressing (no bonus stuff) and wanted the live tracks off of this edition but it's not worth $10 for 3 songs.

Oooooh,Formation.lol I missed that part I guess.Thought you meant DROE.

The tour edition is not a bad idea for people who didn't buy it the first time, but it does piss off the die hards who bought it when it first came out.

I agree that DROE was a good deal. A friend of mine bought the cd from Amazon and said he got the bonus tracks (in a jewel case) without the dvd. Didn't make sense to me. I'm gonna ask him to let me see it, cause I didn't think that was an option.

I didn't think that was an option either?

Ha! yeah.DROE the deluxe deluxe edition....plus with ep's you got new artwork also.
I didn't actually look at the tour dates.But it had said New dates for Europe.Did you check Amazon for the cd? It is pretty good!

Exactly! I love EPs... :(

I am listening to the album right now on Spotify, and have ordered the cd from Amazon! Only on the first song right now, but it sounds awesome. Chuck and Zetro's vocals together is amazing!

So I just finally got a chance to listen to my vinyl copy, and there's a big, deep scratch right in the middle of throne of thorns. It creates a giant pop that lasts for about a minute.

I've emailed CM Distro to see if I can exchange it, even thought they're out of the blue splatter, and now have the pic disc version.

Oh crap.. is it a scratch like caused by poor package handling or does it look like a factory flaw? Wait, silly question, I don't think one can tell the difference just by watching.. anyway, I'm expecting my vinyl copy which should arrive at any moment now, hope is not damaged.

So I just finally got a chance to listen to my vinyl copy, and there's a big, deep scratch right in the middle of throne of thorns. It creates a giant pop that lasts for about a minute.

I've emailed CM Distro to see if I can exchange it, even thought they're out of the blue splatter, and now have the pic disc version.

WOW! I'd be pissed,and waiting all that extra.time.I've gotten damaged merch before it shouldn't be a problem.I would think that even though it's limited that they would have to have some on hand for things like this.I would hope so anyway.

I don't know. I took it out and there was a pretty big gouge on it.

I sent it back and am exchanging it for the pic disc version, since thats all they have.

I don't know. I took it out and there was a pretty big gouge on it.

I sent it back and am exchanging it for the pic disc version, since thats all they have.

I don't know about "splatter" effect discs, but picture discs sound like shit. Seriously, what you will be getting back is suitable for hanging on a wall (maybe one day to get autographed) and that's about it.

J&R has the blue vinyl version for under $20: http://www.jr.com/product/music/pm/_2234934/#productTabDetails

I know all about pic discs, I have a few.

For the most part they sound bad to passable, but Brendon Small's Galaktikon album has 4 songs per side, and it sounds awesome. So pic discs can sound good. Testament will have 3 per side, so the songs should have room to breathe.

Plus if it does sound bad, I can always get a regular copy.

God I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!!
I drove out through the country to my friends house and just let the whole album crank.I worked out perfectly to listen to the whole album all the way through on the way there and back.
I should say minus Dragon Attack.I forgot I didn't burn that to my playlist.

Ha! that is too funny.I like that Scorpions cover a lot.It kind of reminds of the song The Ritual...not really sure why.I like almost everything about the Queen song.Some of the best drums on the album.There is just something a little too Queeny still about it for me.I think maybe the background vocals.