Next Testament CD

I know,the last one was London and before that,Seen between the lines? Nothing for TFOD (except for the tour edition) It would be great to a bunch of the new album on DVD.
I have a bunch of the bootleg DVD's that they used to sell on the site.I also have the James Murphy Low concert that is on VHS I would love to get it converted and put all that up on youtube.

Someone needs to release live @ the fillmore with proper audio on dvd already!!!:hotjump:

Haha,Everyone has those moments lol! (probably more than I'd like to admit)

I was thinking the same thing.It will be nice to have it fresh for xmas!

Yep well, I certainly have them! :lol:

I got sent my digital copy of the album today, did you get yours? :) I'm listening to it now!

I managed to get in on my lap top.To bad the speakers suck lol
I don't know what is going with the desk top.I've got it,but nothing can find it!

If you have headphones/earphones, use them. :lol: I have weak laptop speakers too, but using earphones, the sound was amazing! Jason Ward's bass playing on some of the songs is immense! I really love how the bass is mixed on the album. You can hear it crystal clear, but it's not overpowering. :)

Strange how you can't get it on your desktop.... if you click on the link in the email they sent you, it should take you straight to the download page... :confused:

Yeah I tried that,lol but thank you.I did buy some speakers for my lap top,but then the stupid jack on the thing stopped working a week after I got them!

I need the hard copy.You have me craving the bass that I can't hear.But so far I really like "To be free"

I see your name in the credits! pretty coool!

Yeah I tried that,lol but thank you.I did buy some speakers for my lap top,but then the stupid jack on the thing stopped working a week after I got them!

I see your name in the credits! pretty coool!

Yep, my name is second from last in the credits! hehee It's so weird seeing my name there, but very cool too! :)

What's your name, so I can look for it? Oh hang on! They do thank you ("Redfly") in the list of Flotsam messageboard warriors. :lol: I take it you didn't have to pay to get your name in the credits then?