Next Testament CD

yeah,he said he used to be pretty fat.

If he was it wasn't in this lifetime. Dude's been superfit for as long as I can remember.

chris_broderick_wallpaper-t2.jpg

It was when he was a kid,which led him to picking up the guitar to escape i little bit of hazing and just being right out in love with the instrument.

He did the show last night, but I guess he's out again.

On the other hand, Testament played this set:

1. Rise Up
2. More Than Meets the Eye
3. Burnt Offerings
4. Into the Pit
5. Practice What You Preach
6. Riding the Snake
7. Eyes of Wrath
8. Trial By Fire
9. The Haunting
10. The New Order
11. Over the Wall
12. Disciples of the Watch
--encore--
13. D.N.R. (Do Not Resuscitate)
14. 3 Days of Darkness
15. The Formation of Damnation

From Skolnick: "For tonight's show, to save Chuck's voice (worn from so many shows in a row), we did mostly classic songs. But it went well-great crowd!"

I would be pissed if I got that set

I'm surprised the last 3 songs aren't hurting his voice. They should have done Return to Serenity. I saw one fan filmed video of Native Blood from the Huntington show (the DVD one) and it seemed that Chuck's voice was tired (he was resorting to growls at times plus has simplified the vocal melodies a bit).

Unfortunately, it's official now: OverKill is out of the tour. Get well soon Blitz! And I really hope Testament and OverKill will team up once more as soon as possible.

Really? Where did you read that? I wonder who will fill the spot.Hopefully extended sets by Testament and Flotsam.

Oh sorry.I see it right on their website.If he has what I had he'll be down for a bit.It sucked!