Next Testament CD

I pretty much suck at playing the game but that sound snippet when you access the game site is fucking killer. I think I like it more than the title track. I wonder which song that is. I'm guessing the intro to the Pale King. We'll soon find out!

I pretty much suck at playing the game but that sound snippet when you access the game site is fucking killer. I think I like it more than the title track. I wonder which song that is. I'm guessing the intro to the Pale King. We'll soon find out!
You're not kidding! whatever song that is it sounds crushing

You're not kidding! whatever song that is it sounds crushing
I'm surprised nobody is talking about that song snippet. It has me entirely sold on this new album. That Eric Peterson riff when Gene Hoglan comes in with the ride is absolutely crushing.

Reactions: redfly
I'm surprised nobody is talking about that song snippet. It has me entirely sold on this new album. That Eric Peterson riff when Gene Hoglan comes in with the ride is absolutely crushing.
I know! It seems like it fell under the radar lol I wonder how long the album will run, I hope it's long.

Chuck "
We take it as we go you know, there is no real long term plan or strategy that we have. We know that we want to get another record out sooner than the last break as it took us four years to get this out. We aren’t spring chickens so we want to keep the albums coming and keep touring for as long as we possibly can. This really is our lifestyle and what we do so we just want to keep moving on."
Albums sooner yes please :D
https://wallofsound.org/2016/09/25/chuck-billy-testament-snake-has-landed/

Last edited:
Don't know,good question!Think I'm gonna do the ol' road trip the day of after work!It has Leaked though!