NFL 2008

That's because they threw it more against Detroit, because they have no secondary. Keep him, unless you have a lucrative trade offer... like Witten, Ward, and Lendale White (thanks to that person, btw.)

nah man he was 12/90 against Min and 15/20 against Detroit and last week against the Bucs, but at least they have a good D..my RBs now are lendale/mcclain(GL RB for Bal), Grant, Jackson(finally a good week...), Reggie Bush(fuck you mcallister!)...I really would like to trade grant for a solid WR but who would want him, hes been doing terrible

nah man he was 12/90 against Min and 15/20 against Detroit and last week against the Bucs, but at least they have a good D..my RBs now are lendale/mcclain(GL RB for Bal), Grant, Jackson(finally a good week...), Reggie Bush(fuck you mcallister!)...I really would like to trade grant for a solid WR but who would want him, hes been doing terrible

I'd just hold on to him, he's getting healthier every week. Like you said, nobody wants him right now, and he has 15-20 point a week potential.

Disappointing game for the Pack, but I wasn't too upset. Rodgers showed comeback ability. Once some of the injured defensive players come back (Harris, Bigby, Hawk) the Pack will be in control again. Also, big improvement in the running game. Grant played well despite being hit in the backfield every time he touched the ball.

Colts got lucky as fuck.

Perry is on fire. I liked the onside kick though.

EDIT: What happened with Rudi Johnson? He has three solid years of 12 TD's a year, then gets injured and they cut him because of a bad pre-season?

wow, i'm actually ripping my hair out over the cowboys/bengals game... bengals actually are doing alright and they happen to be doing alright while the cowboys are playing like shit. i swear if the cowboys lose to the bengals after losing to the skins last week, i'm gonna be steamed