NFL 2008

I still think that entire damn division is a toss up. All four of those teams would beat the shit out of any team in the NFL right now.

Btw, I had about four heartattacks yesterday during the Colts game. :erk:

edit: I crushed Mort this week. Yeaaauuhhh booyyyyeeeeeeeee

From the last few weeks, I just don't think Dallas is as good as New York or Washington. Our defense is getting run over, and there's just something not right with the offense.
Romo has been terrible for 3 weeks straight now. He has 3 very winnable games coming up to get it right before we play in New York, followed by a bye then in Washington. That will be where the season is won or lost.

I have been optimistic the last few Charger seasons, but this season I am less so. Not that I really know anything, but something is bothering me. I do realize it is not too late for them to still do well. I think it may be the weird shift that seems to be happening in the whole NFL.

Maybe it's best that we are starting this way. The stronger we have started, the worse we did in the post season. Last season we struggled early and ended up better. Maybe we will be a wildcard this year and win the bowl!

I have been optimistic the last few Charger seasons, but this season I am less so. Not that I really know anything, but something is bothering me. I do realize it is not too late for them to still do well. I think it may be the weird shift that seems to be happening in the whole NFL.

Maybe it's best that we are starting this way. The stronger we have started, the worse we did in the post season. Last season we struggled early and ended up better. Maybe we will be a wildcard this year and win the bowl!

I said this well before the draft and I stand by it: The Colts and Dolts will be in the AFCCG, despite the horrible starts.

Titans will make the playoffs if not the Super Bowl imo, but if they get there a sound beating at the hands of the Saints awaits them.

Talk about a team fucking underachieving. Jesus fuck, every week a new guy on my team sucks ass and prevents me from winning.

You aren't playing situational fantasy football. All you are doing, like a lot of other people who lose a lot, is starting all of your favorite players off of your favorite team instead of picking up players based on match-ups. Take for instance the Packers defense. You started them because you are a Packers homer, instead of using your head and benching them for another team because they are going to suck for a little while. Aside from Manning and the Colts defense (which I haven't even started yet) I have ZERO Colts players. Until they show me they are going to be worth a shit, I'm not going to start them no matter how much it sucks for me in real life.

If you could see my roster week from week, hell even day to day, it changes so much because I try plugging in people who offer the best chance to score points. That's what fantasy sports are all about. Fuck loyalty, give me points!

edit: If you want some advice, you can ask me.

^So how much stock do you put in the projected points for a given player a given week?

I've been looking at the matchups and the projected points and my own gut feelings, and have made some of the wrong choices. I took Rivers at Miami over Cutler at Tampa, and that was a wrong choice. It seemed right, though it went against the projected points and the matchup ranking (stars).