NFL 2008

That's stupid and overblown. That's the last thing I'm worried about with this team.

@mort- the Saints are a mediocre team and they're losing tonight again. Be happy if you make the playoff, which you probably won't over Carolina and the 2 East Wild Card teams.

And btw... who's that undefeated team in the fantasy league?

Hmmmm.... Like T.O. doesn't have a history of blowing up teams and trashing quarterbacks. A couple more losses and the fuse will be lit. As a Cowboy fan if you're not concerned about that then......

He's not on the verge of blowing now. The national media is completely blowing this out of proportion. No, I'm not worried about this, it's a stupid thing to be worried about. I care about things on the field, not things that could possibly some day happen off the field.
I constantly listen to sports talk radio, and read various articles by guys who are actually around the team and know the guys, rather than some guy sitting at ESPN who just watched the interview, and everyone I've heard said that this is a complete non-issue.
I'm worried about Romo getting his shit together and the defense learning that they have to stop the run and the short pass.

At one time I used to like T.O. as a player. Way back when he was a 9er. Now I can't fuckin stand him. The guy could have challenged Rice for many of the NFL's receiving records if he would have played football EVERY week and not acted like a complete selfish moron.

It's a shame.

Be honest, with a young quarterback such as Romo, I'd be just a bit concerned when T.O. starts flapping his big fat lips.

As much as you say you aren't concerned, you have to be. Especially when he gets 20 balls thrown his way and drops 3-4 that he should have caught. And then whines at then end of the game about not getting enough touches.

It started the same way in San Fran AND Philly.

He's a locker room cancer.

Fuck man, two of the three games the Saints lost this year are because they have the worst fucking kicker in the league. Who the fuck hits a 53 yarder but misses a 40 something? And this wasn't like 'kinda missed' this was completely shanked it to the left. Get a new kicker ffs.

At one time I used to like T.O. as a player. Way back when he was a 9er. Now I can't fuckin stand him. The guy could have challenged Rice for many of the NFL's receiving records if he would have played football EVERY week and not acted like a complete selfish moron.

It's a shame.

Be honest, with a young quarterback such as Romo, I'd be just a bit concerned when T.O. starts flapping his big fat lips.

As much as you say you aren't concerned, you have to be. Especially when he gets 20 balls thrown his way and drops 3-4 that he should have caught. And then whines at then end of the game about not getting enough touches.

It started the same way in San Fran AND Philly.

He's a locker room cancer.

No... I'm not concerned with it at all... for the 3rd time, this is stupid and overblown.

The Aints are a weird team.

Seriously. They have the talent to be an elite team on the offensive side of the ball, the way their D has been playing I can't call 'em out for a bad D too much, but their kicker just HAS to go. They've lost their games this year by 2,5, and 3 points. All kicker related issues, mind you last night they did turn it over WAY too much.

He's probably having personal problems or something, which is what he said. It's nothing that has to do with the team. He even mentioned that the entire thing was blown out of proportion and denied a confrontation with Romo. If it would have been a situation like before, he wouldn't have cared if everyone knew he argued with Romo.

Fuck yes, the Saints put Grammatica on the IR list, which means he won't be losin' 'em games from now on.

Taylor Mehlhaff

http://www.ksfy.com/sports/headlines/30603309.html

It looks like aberdeen native Taylor Mehlhaff is going to get another shot at kicking with the New Orleans Saints.

The Saints aren't happy with the performance of veteran Martin Gramatica, who missed a potential game winning field late in Monday night's loss to the Vikings. So they are interested in re-signing Mehlhaff, the rookie they cut at the end of training camp after picking him in the 6th round of the NFL Draft last spring.

Taylor, who's been at the University of Wisconsin working out, will fly out to New Orleans Wednesday. There were some flight delays in Madison Tuesday night.