NFL 2008

should i still start Housh against the Jets now that Palmer is out? /shrug, if I dont start him id either star Jackson against Redskins I think, or Grant against ATL

And where is this rumor coming from?
How do you know he hit him in the face?
Also... he's not an NFL employee... he's a Dallas Cowboys employee.

The security guard and him left together later on good terms. The security guard and one of his friends who was there both said that they were just horsing around and it went too far... and like I said a few posts ago, it must not have been too big of a deal... the cops were not called until 2 hours after the incident, and they didn't even file a police report.

But, hey... I like your strategy, make up facts, so you might sound like you know what you're talking about.

Not making anything up. Just quoting what the league said. Really no big deal to me either way. You keep on telling yourself things are OK in Cowboy land. I will definately be there to remind you when it implodes.

should i still start Housh against the Jets now that Palmer is out? /shrug, if I dont start him id either star Jackson against Redskins I think, or Grant against ATL

This is a game that the Jets are supposed to win no problem. But history has shown us the Jets never do what they're supposed to. This is the week Ocho Sucko and Houshman......each catch 8 balls for 125 and 2 td's and they smash Gang Green.

Not making anything up. Just quoting what the league said. Really no big deal to me either way. You keep on telling yourself things are OK in Cowboy land. I will definately be there to remind you when it implodes.

Ok, good to know. Thanks for being there for me, buddy.

Were Pacman to even be suspended, that's not the worst thing in the world. We were 13-3 last year without him, and Mike Jenkins would be fine as the 2nd corner until Newman gets back later.

Btw... where did you get this "quote" from? The league doesn't know what happened, they won't finish their investigation until next week. If they had already determined what happened, Pacman wouldn't be playing tomorrow. Also, apparently you aren't familiar with Jerry Jones, because he's not going to cut anyone for misconduct. He cares more about winning than character. As long as Pacman is allowed to play, he's a Cowboy.

What the fuck?

Is someone else playing in Jason David's uniform because he is absolutely beasting all over the Raiders. I have a feeling the world is going to end though now that he intercepted a pass ._.

Woo 7000 posts.

the pack really needs this one

they win they are tied with the choking bears

booyah! pack are probably gonna win

The way the bears lost that game was the absolute GREATEST lol in the NFL this season aside from the string of plays resulting from the one in my sig.

AZ has a top 5 offense, don't be so surprised. Considering that Dallas has a miserable secondary, they're bound to be beaten by a team such as the Cardinals if they can't get their offense going.