NFL 2008

haha

anyways at least the pack has an easier division

they will probably make the playoffs even though they aren't very good

i'm rooting for favre for mvp and the jets, tbh

LOL

Sorry but that is NOT happening with the surgeon like accuracy that Drew Brees is playing with combined with the massive amount of passing yards he is racking up. Not even half way into the season and he is at about 2000 yards.

LOL

Sorry but that is NOT happening with the surgeon like accuracy that Drew Brees is playing with combined with the massive amount of passing yards he is racking up. Not even half way into the season and he is at about 2000 yards.
i gotta root for something

it sure as hell ain't gonna be the bucks' year

i'm a nuggets fan, too but i don't even think they have a center

Life long Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, and Cowboys fan.

I wasn't old enough to appreciate Super Bowl XXX, and the only thing I've had is a 1999 Stanley Cup.
Now, only the Stars are within 5 years of a possible championship.
The Rangers are terrible at all times.
The Mavericks are falling, and might not even make the playoffs this year (though getting rid of Avery might boost the team)
The Cowboys have solidified themselves in mediocrity this year, and don't really have much of a future talent wise.

I guess it's go Stars for a few years...

LOL

Get off of this. New Orleans is last in their division, and they're not going to make the playoffs. You don't win MVP win your team doesn't make the playoffs.
Eli Manning is the clear pick for MVP so far this year.

Oh, and the Jets are still the 3rd best team in their division... no Favre playoffs or MVP.

fuck the stars. BRETT HULL WAS IN THE CREASE, FUCKING REFS STOLE THAT GAME FROM THE SABRES

He established possession before he entered the crease, making the goal legal. The NHL made this explanation of the rule pretty clear. Buffalo is just bitter because neither the Bills nor the Sabres can figure out how to win a championship series/game.

Hell, it's not like they would have won game 7 in Dallas anyways.

He established possession before he entered the crease, making the goal legal. The NHL made this explanation of the rule pretty clear. Buffalo is just bitter because neither the Bills nor the Sabres can figure out how to win a championship series/game.

Hell, it's not like they would have won game 7 in Dallas anyways.

i like how you must debunk any anti-dallas post ever

Get off of this. New Orleans is last in their division, and they're not going to make the playoffs. You don't win MVP win your team doesn't make the playoffs.
Eli Manning is the clear pick for MVP so far this year.

Oh, and the Jets are still the 3rd best team in their division... no Favre playoffs or MVP.

Just wait, I'll be the one laughing come playoff time when they DO make it. They've only lost 3 games so far, and they would be #1 in their division but they had a piece of shit kicker lose two of their games for 'em.

i like how you must debunk any anti-dallas post ever

You argued about that first... I just had to provide you with the facts.
And, yes... since everyone here hates the Cowboys, I have to spend most of my time defending them. Though, I don't know how defend them right now.

@Mort- you have way too much confidence in what is an incredibly mediocre team.