NFL 2008

My neighbor is a Cowboys fan. I was leaving to eat at my parents house and said to him. "Go Cardinals!" and he got super pissed. I think he said. "oh yeah, real fucking funny!!"
:lol:
for every Cowboys fan there are 1000 people that hate them. Americas team my ass!

Didn't go any better for the Bears today. How did they let Jenkins get a chance to catch that ball?

In other news, I just discovered my phone is broke after I flung it into the wall following that piece of shit game.

meh, the Bears have shit tons of problems. starting with the coaching staff.
then theres the injuries at the CB position. The Bears O is actually better than their D. Has that ever happened?
They need to open up the offense, not run it when the D knows they are going to run it. Let Kyle Orton make some plays.
They show flashes of greatness, but Ron Turner the offense coordinator, ruins it.

edit: I'll never understand why they even got Ron Turner in the first place. He destroyed the Illinois football program.

then theres Bob Babich with his no pressure on quarterbacks. Im so tired of it. I wanna see aggressive Bears Defense again.

Mathiäs;7703181 said:
Good Packers win today, defense did a good job despite still being decimated by injuries.

it was a must win. they are tied for first. i just wish i could have seen it

i'm from wisconsin now i live in denver and i can never see the games. i just read play by play

All of the NFC North is mediocre. I think there's a good chance 9-7 wins the division. The Bears were pretty much dominated for most of the game, and Minnesota barely beat Detroit. I'm not sure if Green Bay can beat teams that don't suck.

I just toppled the last remaining undefeated person in the fantasy league (seed), with two players left to play. yeaaaauuhhh booyyyyyyyeeeee

Colts looked good, my fantasy teams won, world keeps spinning. holla!

Yeah... it's not like I was serious about the "No Goal" thing. None of it's serious, I'm debating sports on a metal forum... pretty trivial stuff here.

Granted, I do take this stuff seriously... I am studying to be a sports writer, but I don't take anything on here serious.
I do get annoyed when people are just retarded, but that's with any subject... I just happen to know more about this particular one.
I apologize if I come off abrasive.

chargers.gif

arizona-cardinals.jpg

:mad:

Dallas 4-2
San Diego 3-3

Dallas 5 Super Bowls, 8 appearances

San Diego 0 Super Bowls, 1 appearance

So what do you want from me? You want me to start rooting for the Cowgirls? I grew up in San Diego and I am a lifelong Bolts fan. I now live in AZ, so I am a very passive Cardinals fan, but the better they do, the more interested I will probably become, and they are doing well.

Plus I am usually a fan of whoever is playing the Cowboys.

Mathiäs;7704278 said:
Yep. They probably won't make the playoffs now considering their division.

Probably not...
Skipped class to watch coverage, maybe something they say will give me hope...
Merril Hodge says it's a good thing, because Brad Johnson will stabilize the offense...
I don't see it...

Go Stars and Mavericks, I guess.