NFL 2008

It seems Dallas is breaking down a little in the middle of the season, we're getting beat by the fucking Arizona Cardinals, a team we should've beat by at least 2 touchdowns, should've totally destroyed the Bengals and Romo's out for 4 weeks. I hope brad Johnson can win us 4 games.

It seems Dallas is breaking down a little in the middle of the season, we're getting beat by the fucking Arizona Cardinals, a team we should've beat by at least 2 touchdowns, should've totally destroyed the Bengals and Romo's out for 4 weeks. I hope brad Johnson can win us 4 games.

You think too highly of the Cowboys if you really think that. The Cardinals have been improving every year, and despite the retardation roaming around in the Bengals' locker room, they still have a pretty badass offense when they all decide to play.

:lol: Pacman has been suspended. link if you don't believe me

I'd say it's a good time to stop defending him now seed.

I still don't think he should have been suspended... but he is a dumbass, and I suppose he got what he deserved. He's struggled in the secondary this year anyways, and I think Mike Jenkins can handle the job. They need to get pressure on the QB from Ellis and Ware, and the defense will be alright.
All of this is irrelevant right now, though because....

ROY WILLIAMS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!(the talented one)

Yay Roy Williams! Yay for Jerry Jones wasting 3 draft picks on a guy they didn't need! Yayayayayy!!!

Jerry Jones has to be the stupidest person ever. He gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th round pick in next years draft for this guy when his stud QB isn't even going to play for at least 4 weeks. :lol:

And just because I get off on throwing salt in stupid peoples wounds, the Patriots only gave up a 4th round pick for Randy Moss last year. :lol::lol::lol:

Corners are very risky out of the draft anyway. The Packers drafted Ahamad Carroll some 4 or so years ago, then the most highly touted player in the draft. He was fuckin terrible.

We don't need him? Have you watched our games? Have you realized how bad we need a #2 WR? It opens up so much of the offense. This puts Owens in single coverage, and puts Crayton and Witten in the roles that they need to be in, instead of being #2 and 3 targets. All they have to do stay afloat, and win 1 or 2 of these 3 games that Romo will be out. Not to mention, Owens is 34 and only has a couple years left, at most.
They were going to select a WR first this year, any ways, and we have multiple picks in the 3rd round.

Also, they're attempting to fit Romo with a splint, and if he can still grip the ball, he actually might play this week. I don't know if it's going to happen, but even if it doesn't, all they have to do is take 1 or 2 of these next 3 games, and we still have a chance with Romo and Jones coming back.

Williams will have an untold ripple effect on this offense, which is the main aspect of the game that has been struggling lately.

We don't need him? Have you watched our games? Have you realized how bad we need a #2 WR? It opens up so much of the offense. This puts Owens in single coverage, and puts Crayton and Witten in the roles that they need to be in, instead of being #2 and 3 targets. All they have to do stay afloat, and win 1 or 2 of these 3 games that Romo will be out. Not to mention, Owens is 34 and only has a couple years left, at most.
They were going to select a WR first this year, any ways, and we have multiple picks in the 3rd round.

Yeah, the Cowboys did not need him. If anything, they should have been picking up another DB or even a running back. Theoretically, TO is the #1 receiver. However statistically, Witten is the clear-cut winner. I understand if the Cowboys were wanting to find a good replacement for TO, but sacrificing 3 picks they could have used on even younger, better prospects than Roy Williams seems like a much wiser choice. Who even knows what Roy Williams will do in Dallas? Who says he doesn't really suck and just had a few fluke games in Detriot. No one really knows Roy Williams, at least I don't.

I totally disagree that TO only has a couple years left. The guy has to be the most physically fit receiver I've ever seen in my life. He hasn't seemed to have aged at all throughout his career, and as long as he can prevent major injuries, I think it's quite possible he'll be playing around 38+.

I was always under the impression that the Cowboys had some pretty good depth at receiver. I know Hurd is down now, but Crayton was a solid #2, and that new guy...Austin or whatever his name is, has shown some great potential as well.

And then there is always the response TO has to this pick-up, which I'm sure will be interesting to say the least.

Basically what I'm saying is, JJ gave up way too much for a guy who hasn't really proven anything yet.

Also, they're attempting to fit Romo with a splint, and if he can still grip the ball, he actually might play this week. I don't know if it's going to happen, but even if it doesn't, all they have to do is take 1 or 2 of these next 3 games, and we still have a chance with Romo and Jones coming back.

Williams will have an untold ripple effect on this offense, which is the main aspect of the game that has been struggling lately.

There's no way, assuming Romo's finger is indeed broken, that he'll be able to throw accurately without pain or risk of damaging his finger even more. The two most important fingers when it comes to passing a football are the thumb and pinky finger. Unless he turns into Brett Favre overnight, I'd expect him to be out for a little while.