NFL 2008

^Because the way Dallas has bene playing they might just get their asses kicked against St. Louis without him. The first 3 games we looked like a Super Bowl team, now we're lesser from have our moments but the potential's been there all along.

Mathiäs;7712828 said:
Dallas is clearly still a powerhouse. Their problem is they need a disciplinarian coach with TO and the other cancers in their locker room, and you don't get that with Wade Phillips.

I agree.
TO is still a cancer though maybe to a lesser degree? He's a major distraction, will do anything to put the spotlight on himself and I'm sure a pain in the ass to his mates. His talent and ego is the size of Texas but his brain is the size of a Pea. These are the worst kind of teammates IMO.

His line has been shit. You can't expect any qb to do well without one. The problem is Dallas' O Line is usually fantastic.

so id agree if we were talking about when phillies raped Roethlisberger, when he got like 74 yards and like 2 ints..but Romo got 300 yds and 3tds..

so id agree if we were talking about when phillies raped Roethlisberger, when he got like 74 yards and like 2 ints..but Romo got 300 yds and 3tds..

They throw the ball a lot, and he makes a lot of his plays under duress,and out of the pocket. A lot of his yards came on 3 plays on Sunday, too. He was hit 19 times against Arizona, and was running for his life the plays he wasn't. I have no idea what's wrong with the offensive line. Good news is that Kosier should be back in the next week or two... replacing the sorry Corey Procter.

The fumbles are getting a little old, though, tbh.

I don't think they should play him this Sunday because they should beat St. Louis anyways. I would like to see them try to play him next week against Tampa, though. Tampa is tough and they need him against them. Also, his finger might have healed some before then, too. However, I would dress Romo this week and keep him as a 2nd QB, just as an insurance policy if Johnson can't move the offense at all.

Also, TO's status as a distraction is entirely overstated these days. He's more concerned with winning imo. He had the one incident where he complained about not getting the ball, but if you listen to his teammates, none of them thought anything about it. He was talking about missed opportunities more than anything, and most of those opportunities were through Owens.

Oh, and other than a mediocre CB not playing, Pacman's incident has no bearing on this team.

@Heat Mizer- you're worthless... please stop posting.

Also, TO's status as a distraction is entirely overstated these days. He's more concerned with winning imo. He had the one incident where he complained about not getting the ball, but if you listen to his teammates, none of them thought anything about it. He was talking about missed opportunities more than anything, and most of those opportunities were through Owens.

"Entirely overstated"???
You kinda make the point for people who think he's a distraction.

He always has and should be "concerned with winning", he just puts himself above the team and winning.

"one incident" yes, but its the same old "give me the damn ball". I'm sure there will be more incidents, its still early.

I saw and listened to the Romo interview after said game and he sounded and looked like a guy that was already kinda sick of the TO show but kinda brushed it under the rug. Wether its "missed oppurtunities" or "give me the damn ball" the whole aftermath of the game was about TO, as if no other players matter if they play well or poorly. Hence the toll that it takes on players walking the TO tight rope.

He's a great physical talent and you can win with guys like this, but it can be tumultuous and also result in post season losses when the tough really gets going.

I'm done slammin TO for today!:)