NFL 2008

GO MAVERICKS!!!!!!!
Oh, and Viewer... consider it a blessing. Watching Brad Johnson can actually be detrimental to our health.

edit: Today is the most embarrassing day I have ever had as a Dallas Cowboys fan.
I think it's time to fire ol' Wade.

Fire Wade?

Makes no sense.

Teams with as many off the field issues as Dallas can't win.

Stephen Jackson 150 yards and three TD's didn't help either.

T.O. 2 catches- 31 yards.

Roy Williams? Did he even come over from Detroit yet?

T.O.'s after game interview should be interesting.

Wade was a terrible coach in Buffalo and im surprised Dallas wasted time picking him up.

And I almost didn't start LenDale White today, but I did with Stephen Jackson. FINALLY MY FUCKING TEAM PERFORMS

:cry:
chargers.gif

He's the GM... of course he does the drafting. He may take a special interest in practices and such, but he doesn't call plays.

Well I watched that hardknocks show and it had cameras in the offensive and defensive meetings. Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett weren't running them. You know who was? Jerry Jones. He ran the entire freakin practice. He's paying these guys millions of dollars to stand there and look pretty. He's got those two on lockdown doing his bidding. He may not actually call the play, but he is influencing everyone on the coaching staff and all of the players to do it his way. Thus the lackluster play as of late, and the retarded trades and free-agent pickups.