NFL 2008

and the Saints need fucking porter back :( Jason David had a single miracle game, it will NEVER happen again

The Jets loss vs the Raiders today was absolutely crushing. The whole team and coaching staff shit the bed today. So many missed opportunities and penalties...ugh this game was just so frustrating to watch. This was the worst regular season loss since the 2000 season when they lost the last 3 games of the season to miss the playoffs.

Yeah, it was a frustarting game.

Mangina is a fucking horrible coach. I said it last year and I'll say it again.

It's only week 7 for the love of god...

Yeah, King, but how long are you and I going to be able to keep saying this? It is true that the Chargers didn't really start owning last year until they were 5-5.

But then also, I think back to a theory you talked about with some favored team not making it, but the next year barely making it, and winning the big game. I know the Chargers, year by year, even though they have a great team, seem to be heading in the direction of barely making it.

I guess there's no way to know. This is a crazy year in the NFL.

Well look at the records around the league. This is the first year in a long time that there hasn't really been a slew of dominate teams. In place of these dominate teams, we have a plethora of great teams. I've got to say, this is one of the most competitive seasons of football I've ever seen.

It's a weird season guys, but it's still very early. Just remember, the cream always rises to the top my friends.

edit: Except the Patriots, they suck cock.

So, I've come to terms with the fact that the season is over. It finally sunk in today. I looked at the schedule and I don't see more than 2 or 3 more wins. At least I don't have to worry about it any more.
There's still the Stars and the Mavericks start a week from Thursday, so I'll get through this.

So, I've come to terms with the fact that the season is over. It finally sunk in today. I looked at the schedule and I don't see more than 2 or 3 more wins. At least I don't have to worry about it any more.

I'm going to save this post because they are likely still a playoff team.

They were just blown out by one of the worst teams in the league.
Not one aspect of their team is playing well, and they'll be 4-5 and 2 or 3 games out by the time Romo and Jones get back, and then they play @Washington, which they'll lose with whoever is at QB. So they'll be 4-6, having to win their last 6 to qualify for the playoffs. In those last 6 they still have games @Pittsburgh, home against New York, and @Philadelphia, and they're not winning all 3 of those.

In summation... their season is over.

tocriesxm0.jpg

Dude, Jones won't be back this season.

Even if Goodell lets him back, which he probably won't.

Jerry jones is going to release him.

Besides, he fuckin sucks anyway.

How the FUCK is anyone supposed to know which Jones you're talking about asshole.

You're so hard for Packcock Jones.

Why are you so fucking angry at me. I didn't make Dallas suck the man stem.

I know why, cause I was RIGHT about the whole Pacass Jones thing.

How the FUCK is anyone supposed to know which Jones you're talking about asshole.

You're so hard for Packcock Jones.

Why are you so fucking angry at me. I didn't make Dallas suck the man stem.

I know why, cause I was RIGHT about the whole Pacass Jones thing.

I'm not angry at you, I just think you're stupid and you get on my nerves.
I don't know where you get that I'm hard for Pacman. I just think he shouldn't have been suspended. He played like shit, and the Cowboys aren't that much worse off with out him.

I just read an article that makes a lot of sense. He said that this is what Dallas really is, and last year was an aberration.

He cited the game in Buffalo, the 2 with New York, the win against Washington, and the Detroit game all as games that could have easily been lost in the last 5 minutes of the game, which would have put the team at 9-7 or 10-6. Due to this, we're just expecting way too much from a team that is pretty much mediocre.

I don't know whether to believe that theory, or not... but as it stand, it seems pretty plausible.

I'm not angry at you, I just think you're stupid and you get on my nerves.
I don't know where you get that I'm hard for Pacman. I just think he shouldn't have been suspended. He played like shit, and the Cowboys aren't that much worse off with out him.

I just read an article that makes a lot of sense. He said that this is what Dallas really is, and last year was an aberration.

He cited the game in Buffalo, the 2 with New York, the win against Washington, and the Detroit game all as games that could have easily been lost in the last 5 minutes of the game, which would have put the team at 9-7 or 10-6. Due to this, we're just expecting way too much from a team that is pretty much mediocre.

I don't know whether to believe that theory, or not... but as it stand, it seems pretty plausible.

That's funny, my wife says I get on her nerves too.

I knew I was good for something.