NFL 2008

terrell_owens_crying.jpg

This is a classic picture.:lol::lol:

If Bradys subsequent cleanout procedure does not work they will have to start from scratch and do the reconstructive surgery all over again...he could miss next season as well if this happens.
The Patriots Organization is fumed because Brady and his family chose thier own doctor instead of going with the teams surgeons.

I would be a little pissed if I was the Pats as well. Although the doctor that Brady chose literally "wrote the book" on this type of knee surgery.

Harrison has been really hobbled the past few seasons, not nearly the player he once was. However, they will miss his leadership on the field. They have some depth with Merriweather and Sanders...they should do just fine. I wonder what J. Lynch is up to...wether or not they may bring him back?

Harrison has been voted dirtiest player like 5 years in a row so yeah, he finally gets what comes around.

Nah, he's just old and at the end...probably should have already retired by now.
Loved by his mates, great career, a love / hate kinda player with the fans. You would have loved him if he had ever played for the Pack. Believe me I felt the same way you did before he came to the Pats. He had a major part in thier success.