NFL 2008

Not to mention you take away a home game for New Orleans...
You know, maybe the one city that needs football than any other. Great job Goodell.

edit: I wish I had the testicular fortitude to lay money against Dallas this week.
The last line I saw had Dallas giving up 2.5 points to Tampa... Jesus... it's like free money, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

The team with the better record in Tampa is getting points...? you'd think hell ya I'll take it. On the flipside, I see a dangerous Dallas team that is at home, under the gun, with a crazy owner that is ready to sling the entire teams ballsacks if they don't win. Don't touch thi$$ one.

Bucs 34-Dallas 17:lol:

tocriesxm0.jpg
[/IMG]

You would have loved him if he had ever played for the Pack. Believe me I felt the same way you did before he came to the Pats. He had a major part in thier success.

I doubt it. I don't want guys who intentionally try to hurt other players on the Packers.

Saints will win this week. They're up against the worst pass D in the league, there is NO WAY SD will stop them. They'll be 4-4 at the bye, probably lose to Atlanta in Atlanta (though their run D is lookin' good so Thunder Burner Turner might not be able to do shit), beating KC is a sure bet, GB could go either way, they beat TB before they'll do it again, at home against Atlanta they should win, Chicago should be a win, Brees will lol @ the Lions with like 10 touchdowns, and the Saints will get revenge against the Panthers in week 17.

They can easily go 11-5, if my predictions work but they won't so I'm going with a 9-7 wildcard playoff spot.

They've got the best QB in the league currently, Colston should be an effective weapon this week, and even with Bush and McAllister (probably will be) out they've got Pierre Thomas and Aaron Stecker (who happened to step up pretty well last year iirc) so they can still balance things out.

The Saints are overrated as fuck and I don't know why you are hard for Brees. He's the only weapon they have.