NFL 2008

1st Quarter
9:42 DAL TD Marion Barber rushed up the middle for 1 yard gain (Nick Folk made PAT) 7 - 0

7:51 STL TD Marc Bulger passed to Donnie Avery down the middle for 42 yard gain (Josh Brown made PAT) 7 - 7

4:34 STL TD Steven Jackson rushed up the middle for 8 yard gain (Josh Brown made PAT) 7 - 14

1:56 STL TD Steven Jackson rushed to the right for 1 yard gain (Josh Brown made PAT) 7 - 21

2nd Quarter
1:47 STL FG Josh Brown kicked a 52-yard field goal 7 - 24

3rd Quarter
8:55 STL TD Steven Jackson rushed to the right for 56 yard gain (Josh Brown made PAT) 7 - 31

4th Quarter
10:33 STL FG Josh Brown kicked a 35-yard field goal 7 - 34

1:50 DAL TD Brad Johnson passed to Martellus Bennett down the middle for 34 yard gain (Nick Folk made PAT) 14 - 34

This season so far has been an enigma.
It makes for some interesting games and there are defintitely no locks from week to week.
In the "year of the knee injury" and having my Pats lose not only thier QB but thier heart and soul of the team...yet they are 3-2, thier defense wich was supposed to be thier strongpoint-has been awful and I just don't know WTF to think this year?

It seems to be wide open for many teams to contend for the title. I guess a good thing for the NFL and a hell of a ride for us fans.

^Yeah, even with all of those injuries. Packers did what I thought they would do, on offense anyway. Grant did well and the D stopped the run. Manning fucked it up, too.

Mathiäs;7723506 said:
^Yeah, even with all of those injuries. Packers did what I thought they would do, on offense anyway. Grant did well and the D stopped the run. Manning fucked it up, too.

Injuries? You want to talk about injuries? Go read the Colts injury report since week 1 brother.

I have a feeling that this isn't the Colts year. Manning still isn't right. They'll get a decent pick though and will improve for next year.