NFL 2008

You aren't playing situational fantasy football. All you are doing, like a lot of other people who lose a lot, is starting all of your favorite players off of your favorite team instead of picking up players based on match-ups. Take for instance the Packers defense. You started them because you are a Packers homer, instead of using your head and benching them for another team because they are going to suck for a little while. Aside from Manning and the Colts defense (which I haven't even started yet) I have ZERO Colts players. Until they show me they are going to be worth a shit, I'm not going to start them no matter how much it sucks for me in real life.

If you could see my roster week from week, hell even day to day, it changes so much because I try plugging in people who offer the best chance to score points. That's what fantasy sports are all about. Fuck loyalty, give me points!

edit: If you want some advice, you can ask me.

I don't have time to do that shit. And my matchups weren't that bad. I had Lynch going against Arizona and that was shit; Grant had a slightly better day (was expecting better), Johnson hasn't performed all year (that hurts a lot), and I don't really have that anybody else who I can trust to put into slots.

Mathiäs;7683070 said:
I don't have time to do that shit. And my matchups weren't that bad. I had Lynch going against Arizona and that was shit; Grant had a slightly better day (was expecting better), Johnson hasn't performed all year (that hurts a lot), and I don't really have that anybody else who I can trust to put into slots.

Well if you hadn't noticed, Grant has been hurt all season long and has yet to have a "break out game." Lynch is clearly your best running back, and there's no reason to take him out. Johnson has sucked all season long and there were plenty of free agent running backs to pick up earlier in the season but like you said, you didn't take the time to scout or read up on the inside info.

Mathiäs;7683076 said:
I have 3 qb's

That's 2 too many.

Well if you hadn't noticed, Grant has been hurt all season long and has yet to have a "break out game." Lynch is clearly your best running back, and there's no reason to take him out. Johnson has sucked all season long and there were plenty of free agent running backs to pick up earlier in the season but like you said, you didn't take the time to scout or read up on the inside info.

Well honestly, who would have thought he would be this bad? Not me. Also, I have to keep starting Grant because the one time I don't will be the game he gets like 250 yards.

T.O. is on the verge of implosion as well.

That's stupid and overblown. That's the last thing I'm worried about with this team.

@mort- the Saints are a mediocre team and they're losing tonight again. Be happy if you make the playoff, which you probably won't over Carolina and the 2 East Wild Card teams.

And btw... who's that undefeated team in the fantasy league?

I was the only undefeated team last week too...
We don't have any stars on this team. It's all heart and coaching, right here. We play as a cohesive unit and we find ways to win football games.
These players have a lot of heart, and I feel blessed to have gotten the chance to coach them.

The Saints have the #3 ranked offense in the league, a defense that when free of injuries is at least competent. They are not a mediocre team. This game IS (and I have NEVER in my life called this) the refs 20 Saints 10.