NFL 2009

the cowboys haven't won a playoff game in over a decade

they lost their star receiver

they will not break that cycle of going 1-done or just missing it all together

ANYWAYS

YEAR OF THE SAINTS BABY!

Seeing you say this makes me hopeful for our season.

I know the whole 'any given sunday' thing applies to any team, but I really just doubt they're going anywhere this year.

Also wtf, the Lions front office has completely buttfucked two teams so far. First the Cowboys with the Roy Williams trade, and now the Seahawks in a trade where they got Julian Peterson in exchange for Cory Redding and a 5th round draft pick.

Well the 50 year curse of Bobby Layne did end this past season, so who knows. Perhaps the Lions can actually do something for once.

I know the whole 'any given sunday' thing applies to any team, but I really just doubt they're going anywhere this year.

Also wtf, the Lions front office has completely buttfucked two teams so far. First the Cowboys with the Roy Williams trade, and now the Seahawks in a trade where they got Julian Peterson in exchange for Cory Redding and a 5th round draft pick.

Well the 50 year curse of Bobby Layne did end this past season, so who knows. Perhaps the Lions can actually do something for once.

I was just simply stating my high disrespect for your opinions on football. Now, I don't think the Cowboys are any more than a 9-7 team, but the Saints? Really? They're a 7-9 team at best.

2 questions for the Lions. Who is your Qb and O-Line?
Exactly.

"Ya'll ain't goin no-where."

Drew Stanton isn't an awful choice really for them to start using, and if they can use their draft picks to build their o-line then they'll be fine. If they must go QB in the draft, take Stafford.

and @sov

Not at all. They managed to establish a running game later in the season, realized how important it is to them winning, picked up Heath Evans to help with this too.

With Tracy Porter coming back from his injury, them bringing in Dan Morgan, keeping Vilma, Mike McKenzie coming back from his injury (and hopefully staying injury free), and if they can draft Malcom Jenkins then their defense will be pretty solid.

Their passing game doesn't need any help whatsoever seeing as how it was ranked #1 in both yards per game and points scored per game this past season.

:lol::lol:
You do nothing but fellate that mediocre team!
I'm sure Tracy Porter, and Dan Morgan's corpse are exactly what that defense needs. Oh, and a rookie corner will fix all your other defensive problems. They'll win 7 or 8 just because of their offense, but they're not even close to being an elite team.