NFL 2012

I am going to be interested to see where Nmadi winds up, and what the Cowboys will have to do to cover the expense if he winds up in Dallas.

Bears got a third round pick in the next years draft in exchange for Olsen..(I think)I liked Olsen; he couldn't pass block or run block but he was good at catching passes down the seam for big plays. Bears released tight end Brandon Manumalenua and they signed a blocking Tight end from Pittsburgh, Matt Spaeth.
Today Roy Williams signed with da Bears..hopefully he performs better in Chicago than he did in Dallas. Anyone remember "Moose" Muhammed? He said Chicago is where wide receivers go to die. :Spin:

Really disappointed that the bears haven't upgraded the Offensive line. Why invest in a QB like Jay Cutler if your not going to protect him from opposing defenses every week?

I'm surprised that the Patriots were able to get Albert Haynesworth for a fifth round draft pick. The idea of Haynesworth lining up next to Julius Peppers would cause nightmares for other quarterbacks. Haynesworth is better off going to the Pats though. The Pats look serious about remaining the dominant team in the AFC East.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING BEARS!!! PROTECT YOUR QB!!
god dammit, they make me so fucking mad. They are set on resigning Kreutz. The dude is old and shitty. fuck I hate being a Bears fan!

Mike Brown still sucks obviously. Let's trade two of our best players, but not trade a decent QB that could get a decent free agent. Fuck this guy.

I don't like what the Bears have done at all so far, but there's still time to shore up the line.

A 3rd-rounder for Olsen sounds like a pretty good return. Olsen was something like 31st overall pick, and the pick from Carolina is likely to be between 65-75, barring a very surprising turnaround. I would like the trade much more if I had any faith in the Bears drafting ability. Still, they need to get a lot younger in a lot of more significant positions, so I'm alright with the move.

Jesus Christ Aso to the Eagles ._.;

Automatically the best secondary in the league. Asante, DRC, and Aso ... jesus christ.

I was fairly pissed about not getting Aso, especially when we had more cap space than any other team. I just recently learned the "cap floor" everyone has been mentioning does not apply until 2013, so I'm not freaking out as bad. However, if Talib ends up getting suspended our secondary is fucked.

& yes zerostatic, fuck the Eagles. God damn I hate that fucking team more than anything.

They are probably the best team to fall oh so short the last decade. Pretty much the closest thing to the 90s Buffalo Bills the NFC has ever seen.

Naturally, I think the Patriots signings are hilariously bad yet again. Ochostinko will be decent, but he's not going to produce as well as most people think he will. The Patriots offense is set up completely different from the Moss era. They don't need a deep threat, they need a slew of good route runners who can catch intermediate passes and dump offs. If they continue to try and perfect that style of offense they were running in the second half of last season they'd be unstoppable. Adding Ochostinko to the mix didn't do anything for them at all imo.

Everyone always talks about how the Patriots are "crafty" and "steal players," well, I'm here to say that the Fat Albert signing was a waste of a fifth round pick. The dude is a complete boob, no matter where he's played, PERIOD. I don't give a shit if he is playing for Belichick or god himself. Everyone said the same shit about Randy Moss until he reverted back to the real Randy Moss and did nothing but talk about Randy Moss because Randy Moss is all about Randy Moss. It's going to be the same thing with Haynesworth. He'll be a good teammate and hard worker for the first 6-10 games and then after that, WHAMO! He'll revert back to the lazy dumbshit he is and will be cut after year one, especially if the Patriots go anything resembling adversity, which is inevitable because all teams do. I guarantee it.

edit: I remember watching Haynesworth's press conference when he was first signed by the Redskins and how it was a "dream come true" for him to play for a team with such a history in the NFL, and how the "money didn't matter" etc. It was all a lie. He could have been a good teammate and contributed to a potentially up and coming team, but totally blew it because he's a fucking idiot. He'll probably say some shit along those lines like how it's an honor to play for one of the best coaches in the league, and play for a winner, and I just want to win, and all that stupid shit players say when they're talking out of their ass. Seriously, if you're a Pats fan and you think this was a great move for the Pats, you're delusional.

edit: Peyton was re-signed. Five years for $90 million. They also cut Kelvin Hayden (he had a pick six in Super Bowl XLI) and long time starter OT Ryan Diem.

Bears grabbed Marion Barber and a DT from the Texans Amoki Okoye
Bears D line is looking solid.

need to work on the O line. Im reading that Kreutz the Center wont be back. So that's a start.