NFL 2012

I was going to make a collage of all the Super Bowl trophies held collectively by the NFC East, but one team would be noticeably absent.

Why did Overwatch drop the Romo pic? The Giants never lost a playoff game. He should have to keep it til the next time the Giants lose a playoff game :D

Ah, dude, the guy just witnessed the Giants win another Super Bowl. Let's not kick him while he's down. Let's wait for him to get back up for next season so he can tell us how Romo is a better QB than Eli. Give the guy a break.

Ah, dude, the guy just witnessed the Giants win another Super Bowl. Let's not kick him while he's down. Let's wait for him to get back up for next season so he can tell us how Romo is a better QB than Eli. Give the guy a break.

I didn't watch it, so "witness" is vague :p . I know everything now is "what have you done for me lately", so lets not forget the same Eli that won a Super Bowl also went 6-6 in the same season (lets not even remember football is a team game).

bradying.jpg

People (especially people who don't normally even follow the NFL) watch the Super Bowl regardless who is playing. Especially outside the US.

I'm just glad the past two have beat the Colts-Saints Super Bowl. Holy fuck that was embarrassing.

That was a great game, definitely better than the last two. Steelers - Packers was a solid game, but up until the last 5 minutes or so this last one was pretty boring.