NFL 2012

As far as my Giants go, it's like this...

#32) New York Giants- Mike Adams (OT Ohio State)
#63) New York Giants- Bernard Pierce (RB Temple)
#94) New York Giants- Sean Spence (OLB Miami)
#127) New York Giants- Emmanuel Acho (LB Texas)
#131) New York Giants- Dwight Jones (WR North Carolina)
#167) New York Giants- Donte Paige-Moss (DE/OLB North Carolina) If this dude can come back from an ACL tear, he could become a very dangerous edge rusher with the Giants.

Also some sleepers/potential "steals" I like

Kirk Cousins QB Michigan State
Bernard Pierce RB Temple
Stephen Hill WR Georgia Tech
Orson Charles TE Georgia
Vinny Curry DE Marshall
Shea McClellin 34OLB Boise State Major steal imo
Dwight "Bill" Bentley CB Louisiana Lafayette

ugh...

I respect your interest in the draft and all that Jimmy, but my god, mock drafts are one of the most useless wastes of time in the history of dumb shit people take interest in. To me, it's the equivalent to predicting what the lottery numbers will be.

I just wish the draft was over already because I'm tired of hearing about how good Andrew Luck is. I want to see him play.

I agree with you. I just think its fun and find it useful when trying to be up to date with ALL the players I can coming into the NFL. I love that feeling mid season when I'm watching a Browns/Cards game and I can look for the players I read about in detail and tried to figure out.

Ya that's cool. I'm glad you at least realize you're just pulling shit out of a hat. I've met some guys before who think they know everything about the draft and get all snobby about it. They're almost always wrong and I almost always give them shit for it. They don't like me much.

Overall a pretty solid mock. Your top 10 isn't too far off from mine. A few critiques/ comments:

I highly doubt the Eagles take Brockers over Cox. Brockers is a two-technique DT that eats up blocks, but doesn't get after the QB. In the wide-9 all the D-linemen need to get after the quarterback. That's Cox's specialty. I know the Eagles brought Brockers in for a visit, but that's probably a smokescreen for their interest in Cox.

I had no idea where to put Jenkins in my mock. Apparently he has worse character concerns than Pacman Jones had coming out of college. I think he will fall to round two. However, a team like the 49ers, who have a strong locker room and head coach, could be a good fit.

I think Tannehill will be drafted at #4. If the Browns don't want him they should trade the pick to the Dolphins, Bills, Chiefs or whomever is the highest bidder. Tannehill isn't a 2nd or 3rd round prospect. He's a very talented athlete that has the skill set to succeed in the West Coast offense. He has very few starts, so he's raw, but with good coaching he could turn out to be legit. I would say in an ideal world his a mid-1st pick, but considering the positional value, and the dearth of QBs after Tannehill, he will be a top 5 pick.

I highly doubt the Browns draft Tannehill at 4, based on what I've been reading.

I really don't bother much with mocks, especially beyond the first round, because they're always so unfathomably wrong. I study up on players individually, but I don't really bother projecting where I think they'll go.

Remember when Mel Kiper was shitting in his pants, furious that Jimmy Clausen was still on the board in round two? That pretty much sums up why I don't do mocks.

ugh...

I respect your interest in the draft and all that Jimmy, but my god, mock drafts are one of the most useless wastes of time in the history of dumb shit people take interest in. To me, it's the equivalent to predicting what the lottery numbers will be.

I just wish the draft was over already because I'm tired of hearing about how good Andrew Luck is. I want to see him play.

People who can predict the lottery numbers win a lot of money, so that isn't a stupid undertaking.

If you pick lottery numbers and you win, you predicted the lottery numbers accurately.

It isn't impossible to predict an NFL draft either, it's just unlikely.

Are you just fucking with me or something? Nothing you've said so far has made any sense at all. No one chooses their lottery numbers in an attempt to "predict" the correct ones. They pick them in "hopes" that those are the same numbers drawn for the lottery. Predicting and hoping are two completely different things.

Ya sure, technically you're right, it's only virtually impossible to predict the NFL, my bad.

Judging by what I've seen you post, you're probably wrong more often than you'd ever care to realize, but that's beside the point.

2235_dr_evil_right_thumb.jpg

Number-Two-Austin-Powers.jpg

Remember when Mel Kiper was shitting in his pants, furious that Jimmy Clausen was still on the board in round two? That pretty much sums up why I don't do mocks.

:lol: That pretty much sums up why I do mocks, haha. So when I see Mel on fire I could imagine the amount of time and effort he wasted frivolously analyzing and debating draft placement in comparison to my hour sessions fucking around.

What that cunt Gregg Williams did was disgusting and he should never coach in the NFL again. And honestly, neither should Sean Payton! The fact that not one player stood up against this shit is not only disappointing but shows how much power these coaches have over the players. If you ban these two irresponsible dipshits from the NFL it will restore player integrity and no coach will ever wield this power again.