NFL 2012

He did look pretty sharp. There are things you can tell that he excelled at regardless of the level of competition. And Bruce Arians is their offensive coordinator. :yow:

Yea their Oline looks free! :danceboy:

rimshot.gif

Damn, I forgot the game was on. I was re-watching the Steelers game. I assume they'll replay it tonight, I'll try to watch it.

I wasn't paying 100% attention to the game, but my overall impression was that the defense looked very good (Ware recorded a sack and Sensabaugh recorded an INT) in the process of pitching a shutout.

The offensive line though was cringe-worthy in the middle. The pocket was collapsed in the middle basically every first-team passing play. Romo had to pull a houdini on one play and then just went down on the next. No room for the running game to speak of all game, except when there was a hold. With the exception of an overthrow by Orton, all 3 QBs looked good on their respective levels and Andre Holmes flashed some potential at WR.

Yeah but apparently not well. On the positive side for Arkin the snaps were all good. According to an article on DC.com the problems on the interior were communication issues, not physical/technique issues. Will see how that plays out. Apparently only Tyron Smith had a good grade for the game.

I've got the Buc's around 20th, so I disagree with the Power Rankings. They will be much improved over last year, they have potential to be a huge sleeper. With the improvment of the OL & Blount & Martin they should be able to run on teams so long as they don't get too far behind. Anything will be an improvement over the nightmare last year however.

With Dallas' current injury situation and offensive line questions, I'm fine with a 14-16 ranking.

The only bright side seems to be the defense will be nasty. May be in for a Ravens kind of year.

The Steelers should easily be right up there with anybody else by the time the games matter depending on how injuries shake out. I'm confident about the Giants as well, although that's contingent on Canty, Boley, and to a lesser extent Beatty and Thomas being able to contribute.

The Redskins will finish last, as always. A rookie QB with a questionable O-line and mediocre receiving core going up against some of the best pass rushes in the NFL? It's gonna be a tough learning curb.

The next most likely would be Dallas because of the O line concerns and injuries at the skill positions. Can't see the Eagles or Giants finishing last unless their QB gets IRed.