NFL 2012

Bears D was god awful. They never covered anyone.
They did an excellent job protecting Cutler, but the running game was PATHETIC!

49'ers..... really?.... really? Assholes! Get Frank Gore going! not a shitty 2.5 average against the fucking Rams!!!

edit: ya im pissed! Fucking Packers won too.

Suck it Detroit!

clutchluck.gif

Going out on a relatively sturdy limb right now that the Redskins will win the division if they beat the Giants tonight (which is a possibility).

Can't wait for the Giants game tonight. Watched The Patriots and Steelers games yesterday. NFL Cheerleaders are the hawtest women. It's all about the game for me, but they could still show more than 2 seconds of cheerleaders every half and hour.

Basically the perfect Eagles game. Foles showed marked improvement and we still lost. Right now we would have the 3rd pick in the draft. Hopefully the Chiefs or Jags pass us and we can get the 2nd overall.

Oh and this should have been obvious by now, but Reid finally announced that Foles will be the starter for the rest of the season. Great. I never want to see Vick in an Eagles uniform again.

I wouldn't be overly excited about B.Brown based on his ability to gash the middle of Cowboys front seven boasting a backup and a guy who wasn't even on an NFL roster until a couple of weeks ago. Losing Bruce Carter really showed.

The Eagles secondary was laughable in the second half. Dez Bryant > Your entire secondary.

dez2_original.jpg

dez4_original.jpg

He scores on both of these plays.

I wouldn't be overly excited about B.Brown based on his ability to gash the middle of Cowboys front seven boasting a backup and a guy who wasn't even on an NFL roster until a couple of weeks ago. Losing Bruce Carter really showed.

It's so silly when people say things like this. We're talking about a 7th round pick who prior to last week hadn't started since high school. Having a big game against any pro defense is a big deal. Also, he passes the eye test. His burst and straight line speed will be there regardless of who he is facing. If he can work on his ball handling skills over the offseason the Eagles could have a really good 1-2 punch at RB.

The Eagles secondary was laughable in the second half. Dez Bryant > Your entire secondary.

dez2_original.jpg

DRC's attempt to tackle Bryant on the goal line was laughable. At this point the Eagles might need 4 new DBs.

If he can work on his ball handling skills over the offseason the Eagles could have a really good 1-2 punch at RB.

It's not like he didn't have the ball somewhat tucked on that fumble. Brent (a relative nobody, rotational player, if we are going to talk about where Brown came from) got fortunate in the location and timing of the punch.

Speaking of speed, Claiborne looked like he was in a different gear than everyone else on the field during that return. I'm surprised he doesn't have more interceptions with the baiting that should allow him to do. I guess it's just going to take experience.

So I always DVR games so that I don't have to watch commercials. I sit down to watch MNF, pull out my iPhone and somehow not only had the ESPN AP opened, but it had opened up the Gamecast to the Giants-Redskins game, giving away the final score. Had to happen on the night of a one point game...