NFL 2012

Dallas gave me a little hope with the gutsy show against the Bengals on an emotional weekend. I'm sure those hopes will be promptly dashed though.

The Chargers have sucked this season, but it was great to see them come out and beat the Steelers. It is good because it is the first time they have beat the Steelers in a regular season match-up. It is good because the Chargers need some motivation to continue to play, and this should provide some inspiration.

Big changes next year... hopefully for the better.

I'm kinda new to football (don't mistake me, I have a deeper understanding of the game structure than 96% of the Swedish population) and I'm really starting to like the Green Bay Packers. What's their reputation in the US? Are they respected? Looked down upon? Laughed at or cherished?

Hypothetical question for everybody. You're the Cardinals & let's say you had a choice at any back-up QB in the league right now. Who would you go with? here are some players (T.J. Yates, Tim Tebow, Kyle Orton, Shaun Hill, Vince Young, Matt Moore, Colt McCoy)

May as well take Orton off that list. I don't think he's going anywhere this offseason, although of that list I'd say he's the most qualified.

The Cardinals are another example of how whiffing on a franchise QB can have some seriously long term effects. The Browns are another ongoing example.

Here's a question: Are Bree's struggles the result of missing Payton or has he begun the downward trend all QBs inevitably face?

I'm kinda new to football (don't mistake me, I have a deeper understanding of the game structure than 96% of the Swedish population) and I'm really starting to like the Green Bay Packers. What's their reputation in the US? Are they respected? Looked down upon? Laughed at or cherished?

Ah so you want to become a cheesehead. They won the Superbowl a couple years ago. The Packers are the only non-profit, community-owned major league professional sports team in the United States.

Is Alex Smith's contract a one year deal? Can't remember. If he's a free agent, Cards could make a move for him. Won't really matter who they have til they get some O-linemen.

Foles was awesome yesterday. Made a number of excellent passes and really handled a number of difficult situations like a vet. Showed great leadership, ability to audible, handle the two minute offense, etc. His deep ball still looks off- hopefully it has more to do with timing+ technique than raw skill. Otherwise, he's really progressing nicely.

Mostly respected. From a small town, but have a dedicated following. Have a really great history. Do a little research into the city and the team, it's actually a pretty cool story.

As for the current team, I think they are generally enjoyed by neutrals; really entertaining offense with a great QB and core of receivers. The defense can be exciting, but can also be sloppy.

Houston- you have a problem!

How bout dem Pats apples.

I think the Pats have got to be the favorites for the title at this point. Brady and that offense is playing out of this world. The defense is improved from last year too.

Amazing set of games this coming Sunday. Really wish the NFL would flex one of the following games to the 4 PM time slot: Indy/ Houston, Bal/ Den, Chi/ GB, NYG/ Atl. I know Dallas- Pitt. is two big name franchises, but as a neutral I would take any of those other four games over it in a heartbeat.

Also, Seahawks deserve some props. I believe 58-0 is the 3rd biggest blowout since the NFL-AFL merger. That defense is legit.

I think the Pats have got to be the favorites for the title at this point. Brady and that offense is playing out of this world. The defense is improved from last year too.

Amazing set of games this coming Sunday. Really wish the NFL would flex one of the following games to the 4 PM time slot: Indy/ Houston, Bal/ Den, Chi/ GB, NYG/ Atl. I know Dallas- Pitt. is two big name franchises, but as a neutral I would take any of those other four games over it in a heartbeat.

Also, Seahawks deserve some props. I believe 58-0 is the 3rd biggest blowout since the NFL-AFL merger. That defense is legit.

The Cowboys and Steelers are so banged up at this point this year may as well call it the Bandaid Bowl.