NFL 2012

There's also a game on Thursday each week.

Feel free to ask away. There are more than enough knowledgeable people here to answer your questions about the game I'm sure.

There's also a game on Thursday each week.

Feel free to ask away. There are more than enough knowledgeable people here to answer your questions about the game I'm sure.
Awesome man! Football isn't a very popular sport in Sweden, but I've played my fair share of NFL 11 and have been watching maybe 10-15 full games (hey, I'm new remember?) so I'm familiar with how the game works. Now I just have to figure out which players/coaches/teams suck/rock ;)

Pro Tip: the Steelers are the best organization in football, so root for them (I'm not biased, trust me).

Non-Cowboys fans are generally rude. I generally never go to bars for games for that reason. I'll just be trying to enjoy the game and some faggot has to start running his mouth, even when he's not there to watch the team the Cowboys are playing at the time.

That's too bad. When ever I see a fan of the opposite team I go out of my way to defend the dude, even if he's wrong or acting like a dick. It's sports-person moral imperative ;)

I like the fact that Packers are a small town team owned by people who actually give a fuck about the sport, and not some businessman with a big gap in his wallet to fill and bad decisions to make.

@Jimmy: I've been to Oakland. It was a shithole. Sorry!

Personally I'd go with the Colts or Redskins. Both have great young QBs and should be competitive for the next decade. However, both teams are early enough in their development that 1. you will be able to watch the story develop from the start and 2. won't look like a front runner by choosing a team that has already won Super Bowls recently.

I'd go with the Colts because 1. the Redskins owner is an asshole and 2. the Redskins have an absurdly racist name and logo.

Fuck that he can't have the Colts (Luck) or Redskins (RG3). He has to experience real pain first. Off to the Jets you go. If you want an option you can have the Dolphins too.

I like the fact that Packers are a small town team owned by people who actually give a fuck about the sport, and not some businessman with a big gap in his wallet to fill and bad decisions to make.

@Jimmy: I've been to Oakland. It was a shithole. Sorry!

With the people at the helm of the Packers organization they will also almost constantly be competitive as well. I'm biased as I am a Wisconsinite by birth, however I haven't gone a season without deriving enjoyment following the Pack.