NFL 2012

I prefer this one:

v2b2.jpg

I saw an eagles game with Foles and thought he did a pretty good job. Vick is an idiot, I just don't like the guy, but I can't recall him being a good quarterback anyways.

Broncos vs The Raiders tonight. Should be a great game.

Peyton fucking Manning.

Thought this was cool

Steelers LB James Harrison blames Jovan Belcher, not guns

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...guns-kasandra-perkins-murder-suicide/1748943/

"Somebody goes out and kills somebody with a knife, you going to blame the knife? Somebody goes out and kills somebody by pushing somebody in front of a train, you going to start cutting off the guy's arms? You going to start blaming people's arms now? It's the person who did it who is responsible."

Thought this was cool

Steelers LB James Harrison blames Jovan Belcher, not guns

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...guns-kasandra-perkins-murder-suicide/1748943/

"Somebody goes out and kills somebody with a knife, you going to blame the knife? Somebody goes out and kills somebody by pushing somebody in front of a train, you going to start cutting off the guy's arms? You going to start blaming people's arms now? It's the person who did it who is responsible."

I wonder why he feels that way.

nfl_harrison_mj_600.jpg

Not at one point last night did I think the Raiders were going to beat the Broncos. Peyton Manning is a prodigy, just the way the teamed moved down the field in the blink of an eye. I feel like the only problem The Bronco's had was getting the touchdowns on the drives, they should have had atleast 40,50 points and just proved a point with The Raiders. And despite the fact they were going to win did not like how they ran down the clock in the last minutes not going for a touchdown.

Yeah, you got the sense early on that the Raiders were fucked. The lack of touchdowns was very disappointing, but at the same time the Raiders made some damn good plays in the red zone.

It's funny, speaking of senses during games, I get the same sense now watching the Broncos I did watching the Colts. I've been watching their past few games expecting them to win and not really being surprised at anything. Basically that feeling that I wish the regular season was over already so we can watch some playoff games. God I hope this team doesn't fucking shit the bed in the playoffs.

Carson Palmer is hard to watch. He could look real good on a drive and then all of a sudden throw a ball so late it looks like he's playing in slow motion. I still can't comprehend what happened to that guy.

I'm going to be pissed if the Broncos don't beat the Ravens.

I'm torn this week. The Ravens play the Redskins and the Bengals play the Cowboys. NFC wins = good for the Steelers. AFC wins = good for the Giants. Hmm...I honestly think the Steelers have the easier road to the playoffs because the Giants still have to play the Saints, Ravens, and Falcons, but I would love it if the Steelers could come back and win the division. The Ravens would have to lose 3 of their last four for that to happen though, and they play the Redskins, Broncos, Giants, and Bengals.

I'm going to be pissed if the Broncos don't beat the Ravens.

I'm torn this week. The Ravens play the Redskins and the Bengals play the Cowboys. NFC wins = good for the Steelers. AFC wins = good for the Giants. Hmm...I honestly think the Steelers have the easier road to the playoffs because the Giants still have to play the Saints, Ravens, and Falcons, but I would love it if the Steelers could come back and win the division. The Ravens would have to lose 3 of their last four for that to happen though, and they play the Redskins, Broncos, Giants, and Bengals.

Giants are in trouble. We really need the Bengals and Ravens to take it this week.

IMO the Steelers are in the drivers seat, Unless Rofl's injury is more serious than we think. The only threat is @ Dallas and the Bengals (this should be a great game)

As long as they don't tank, the only game the Steelers really need to win is against the Bengals. Then all they would have to do is finish with the same record. The Bengals and Ravens can definitely win those games...but so can the Cowboys and Redskins. I honestly think they're both going to be pretty good, close games.

Poor Ozzman, must hurt watching the Bengals lose after winning for most of the game. Dallas hops over .500 for the first time I think since winning Week 1.

In other news, Dallas has got to be closing in on some previously held records by the Raiders for most penalties in a season. I don't even know what the fuck I'm looking at half the time. Just stupid shit.

Edit: RG3 hurt in win over Baltimore. Lotta pressure on the Giants now.

I like the Bears, but I hope they lose the rest of the way so that Lovie Smith and the rest of the coaches are fired at the end of the season. The Bears need a coach that will have them fired up and ready to play on Sundays. Adrian Peterson rushed for more than a 100 yards in the 1st quarter today. That is totally unacceptable! Bring in new coaches, let Urlacher retire and start rebuilding.

Rebuilding? :lol: They're 8-5, calm down. They lost to a solid Seattle team and a division opponent (& one of the best RBs we've ever seen) on the road.

GB @ Chicago next week in a race for the division and/or wildcard and you're talking about rebuilding. Think about what a Charger, Brown or Card fan is going through right now.

What an awful game for the Steelers. The Chargers were nearly inept offensively until it was either third down or near the red zone, then the Steelers had no answer. Rivers really took advantage of the absence of Ike Taylor, picking on Curtis Brown enough to get him benched in favor of an undrafted rookie, Josh Victorian. The Chargers wide receivers just have too much size for these small corners. Roethlisberger's interception didn't help, but that supposed lateral for a fumble and touchdown was shameful. That is the second defensive touchdown against the Steelers this season that clearly was not that was allowed to stand after review, the first being against the Giants.

Other than that, the Steelers couldn't get pressure on a terrible offensive line that playing with backups while Roethlisberger consistently had to scramble to attempt to make plays. For anybody who didn't see the game, the final score is nowhere near indicative of how close the game was. At least the Bengals lost as well.

Giants vs The Saints was without a doubt the most crazy game I've seen. Wow, what a fucking game.