NFL 2012

I think Eli is, statistically speaking, a 85ish QBR QB and will be this year. That's not bad, but it is a year over year regression. Just looking at his career work it makes sense. With a questionable Oline, lack of a running game, and questions on the Dline, I think the Giants are still in that 7-9/9-7 window. However, so are the other teams in the East, due to cannibalization as much as anything else.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/5526/eli-manning

Eli Manning: 84 QBR.

3 NFC East Teams at 8-6.

I thought last nights game was the best i've seen all season..was fucking great! Wish Ridley/Vereen weren't losers and Pats probably could have won, and Colin got pretty lucky never losing one of those 8 botched snaps, and god did the Pats secondary play terrible as expected. But I still think pats are the better team, I don't think you can expect Kaepernick to put up 41 enough to overcome that kind of offense...but god damn great game!

And hopefully with the Bills getting blown out in Canada, everyone from GM -> Coordinators get canned, but we will probably give out extensions.

the steelers get all the calls no matter what. ZERO penalties yesterday. they have been fined 3 times this year for bad hits that weren't flagged as penalties during the game

the steelers get all the calls no matter what. ZERO penalties yesterday. they have been fined 3 times this year for bad hits that weren't flagged as penalties during the game

Enough with the NFL conspiracy theories. This is a league wide issue as far as poor officiating. The Cowboys just get penalized more than most teams because they have no discipline.

Here's my power rankings of the top half of the NFL:

1) Falcons
2) Texans
3) Broncos
4) 49ers
5) Patriots
6) Packers
7) Seahawks
8) Colts
9) Steelers
10) Giants
11) Redskins
12) Bears
13) Bengals
14) Vikings
15) Cowboys
16) Ravens

Enough with the NFL conspiracy theories. This is a league wide issue as far as poor officiating. The Cowboys just get penalized more than most teams because they have no discipline.

Other than that RTP, the Cowboys "earned" their penalties. In fact, they got lucky they didn't get called for a couple of offsides. However, you cannot tell me that the Steelers did not break the rules at all, all game. Call the holding that happens every play at least. Like on that RTP play.

Here's my power rankings of the top half of the NFL:

1) Falcons
2) Texans
3) Broncos
4) 49ers
5) Patriots
6) Packers
7) Seahawks
8) Colts
9) Steelers
10) Giants
11) Redskins
12) Bears
13) Bengals
14) Vikings
15) Cowboys
16) Ravens

lolwut. About the only accurate rating is putting the Ravens on the bottom.

Other than that RTP, the Cowboys "earned" their penalties. In fact, they got lucky they didn't get called for a couple of offsides. However, you cannot tell me that the Steelers did not break the rules at all, all game. Call the holding that happens every play at least. Like on that RTP play.

I didn't say anything about the Steelers not committing penalties. The discussion was about horrible officiating silly goose.

1)Patriots
2)49ers
3)Texans
4)Broncos
5)Packers
6)Falcons
7)Colts
8)Seahawks
9)Redskins
10)Cowboys
11)Giants
12)Vikings
13)Bengals
14)Steelers
15)Bears
16)Ravens

My two cents

1.Patriots
2.Packers
3.Broncos
4.49ers
5.Falcons
6.Texans
7.Steelers
8.Seahawks
9.Redskins
10.Bengals
11.Giants
12.Cowboys
13.Ravens
14.Bears
15.Colts
16.Vikings

I don't know why you guys are putting the Steelers so high. They looked like shit for most of yesterday's game, and it's not like that was an anomaly.

Toughest teams to beat right now in my opinion:

1.Broncos
2.49ers
3.Patriots
4.Falcons
5.Packers
6.Texans
7.Giants
8.Seahawks
9.Redskins
10.Bengals
11.Colts
12.Ravens
13.Cowboys
14.Bears
15.Steelers
16.Saints

Dakryn, it's embarrassing how seemingly little you understand about the rules. And as for continually whining about Ware being held after a game in which the Cowboys won, it's funny how you conveniently mention that Max Starks had to hold him because he jumped offsides. I took the liberty of taking a screen shot of him being offsides. He gets even further offsides before the ball is snapped, but I was too lazy to get a better picture since this already shows him over the line and the Game Rewind video makes you jump 10 seconds at a time. And for the record, a holding penalty would not negate a personal foul penalty.

And since apparently you have poor eye sight, here is the chronology of Ware electing to bring his gigantic arm down upon Roethlisberger's head:

w0ysO.jpg

BXBwo.jpg

MP24o.jpg

yPowi.jpg

2IU3V.jpg

rLQrx.jpg

tNzF8.jpg

I don't know why you guys are putting the Steelers so high. They looked like shit for most of yesterday's game, and it's not like that was an anomaly.

Try playing without your top three cornerbacks. You don't even watch Steelers games, so how would you know what's an anomaly?

I just said something about the several times the Cowboys were offsides without a call during the game. Number two, I also already said something about watching at full speed. Otherwise, the incomplete pass in the first quarter was a fumble. He was clearly making a swipe for the throwing arm like any blindside rusher is going to do in that situation. Even your screenshots show there is no time or space for him to divert before the ball is out. Also, Ben pumpfakes more than anyone in the league. This is what happens. Ware can't be sure he is even going to let go of the ball.

Try playing without your top three cornerbacks. You don't even watch Steelers games, so how would you know what's an anomaly?

The secondary played fairly well all things considered. I might not watch their games, but I can track how a team performs vs competition. The Steelers have lost to teams like the Raiders and the Browns, and pulled out wtfbarely wins over teams like the Eagles and Chiefs. Jokes on Ben aside, without his Romo-esque ability to move in the pocket, the Steelers wouldn't even be in the playoff hunt right now.

Dude, please go and read the fucking rules so you stop sounding like a retard. It doesn't matter what a play INTENDS to do. You can NEVER hit a quarterback in the head, even if you REALLY REALLY REALLY didn't want to. Except he fucking did, because he even left his feet as he hit him. And as far as you herp de derp real time bullshit, if I recall correctly, they called it a fucking penalty in real time. And as I already said, it looks worse in real time than it does in slow motion. My screenshots show that he had ample fucking ability to not hit him in the head, and he did anyway. Look at how far the ball already traveled by the time he hits him. Are other Cowboys fans seriously arguing that this wasn't a penalty? Ridiculous.

Dude, please go and read the fucking rules so you stop sounding like a retard. It doesn't matter what a play INTENDS to do. You can NEVER hit a quarterback in the head, even if you REALLY REALLY REALLY didn't want to. Except he fucking did, because he even left his feet as he hit him. And as far as you herp de derp real time bullshit, if I recall correctly, they called it a fucking penalty in real time. And as I already said, it looks worse in real time than it does in slow motion. My screenshots show that he had ample fucking ability to not hit him in the head, and he did anyway. Look at how far the ball already traveled by the time he hits him. Are other Cowboys fans seriously arguing that this wasn't a penalty? Ridiculous.

QBs get hit all the time after the ball is released with no penalty. If the difference is merely that contact of some part of the player was made with the QBs head, this is just part of the sad state of affairs in NFL overprotection of QBs.

The secondary played fairly well all things considered. I might not watch their games, but I can track how a team performs vs competition. The Steelers have lost to teams like the Raiders and the Browns, and pulled out wtfbarely wins over teams like the Eagles and Chiefs. Jokes on Ben aside, without his Romo-esque ability to move in the pocket, the Steelers wouldn't even be in the playoff hunt right now.

Uh, no, the secondary did not play fairly well. They gave up more than double their season average passing yards. Have you ever even heard of Josh Victorian and Robert Golden? Because neither have a lot of Steelers fans.

The Browns game, they didn't even have their quarterback. And how you can call an 8-turnover game anything but an...what's that word...anomaly is utterly beyond me. Entering that game, they had the fewest giveaways in the league. The Chiefs game is when Roethlisberger got injured, if I recall correctly. And bad teams beat good teams every year. All of them are professional athletes. You whine about the Cowboys injuries, but you don't think all the injuries the Steelers have dealt with had anything to do with their performances this year? Polamalu missing almost the entire season? Harrison missing the first three games and being far from 100%? Woodley missing several games and less than 100% with ankle and hamstring injuries? All of their cornerbacks are hurt. They're down to their third string right tackle. Their left guard is done. The only guy on offense that has played every snap this year is a guy who tore his ACL in January: Max Starks.

I honestly don't know why you bother saying things when you know you don't even have the proper frame of reference to have any idea whether or not what you said is accurate.