NFL 2012

I wonder if the Raiders would make a one for one swap with Palmer and Vick..I don't think the Jets would do well with him, but he would sure sell a lot of shit.

I wonder if the Raiders would make a one for one swap with Palmer and Vick..I don't think the Jets would do well with him, but he would sure sell a lot of shit.

The Eagles can get completely out of Vick's contract with absoluetly no penalty if thy cut him two days after the Super Bowl. I'm sure they'll be jumping on that in a heartbeat. So no chance for that trade.

I could see Vick in Oakland, Arizona or Buffalo. I doubt Palmer goes to Philly, but it's so hard to know until they hire a new coach.

Giants lose today, and Dallas wins next week, Dallas still wins the division. However, I already said a few pages ago I expect the Redskins to take the division. Dallas is simply too banged up on defense. Ware went out this game, as did both replacement middle linebackers. Dallas D is down to backups to backups. Making the playoffs is nothing but a tease. Romo is having an amazing season though, as are Witten and Bryant. Witten setting the NFL TE single season reception record, Romo breaking White's franchise yardage record.

They have the worst defense in the league by a good bit, allowing over 400+ yards per game. They were allowing well over 400 yards a game and set NFL records for most consecutive 400 yard games given up.

They give up 6.3 yards per play.

They have the worst defense in the league by a good bit, allowing over 400+ yards per game. They were allowing well over 400 yards a game and set NFL records for most consecutive 400 yard games given up.

They give up 6.3 yards per play.

First off, being bad doesn't have anything to do with clutch performances. How many 4th quarter leads were blown? 4th quarter yards/scores allowed, etc.

You did get me on worst. I thought TB was the worst with the Saints as 31, but that's on PYA not total yardage. Which actually still kind of makes my point relevant. NO was allowing 287 pypg. Romo blew that up with 416 yds purely passing and 4/0 TDs/INT, two of those in the 4th quarter with under 5 mins left. This continues his NFL leading alltime 4th QTR QBR.

Edit: Go Ravens!