NFL 2012

His interceptions aren't. I haven't seen stats on 4th quarter fumbles for any QB, and they don't keep "missed passes" statistics, since that would be subjective.

I wonder why some of these playoff contenders do not sign some veteran receivers out there..I feel like Vikes/Cowboys could gain by signing Chad Johnson or Terrell Owens..maybe i'm just crazy though.

It was a bad game, 49ers with injury with injury. We're saving up our warriors for the playoffs so we can beat some heads in. It's not over till it's over. Here we come playoffs, gonna get healthy and fight hard.

Obviously more goes into it than that. But Romo plays his best ball statistically in the 4th quarter (better than anyone actually), and his 18 CBs and 19GWDs are right up there with all the other top QBs since 2006.

You're right, a little bit more does go into it than that. Like having your 'clutch' efforts actually generate wins.

Ya think the Giants might want to take the linebacker position a little more fucking seriously this off-season!? fucking idiots.

I love Tom Couglin but his OC Gilbride is as dense as they come. His system worked for a bit but now it is old and predictable or as the gaming community would call it "down-loaded". As long as Coughlin is here I know he's not going anywhere unless he resigns for whatever reason or gets a head coaching position (which is unlikely) so this guy really needs to adapted, change it up and get with the times man.

and this Fewell is GONE! What a piece of shit.

You're right, a little bit more does go into it than that. Like having your 'clutch' efforts actually generate wins.

Usually requires some level of defensive achievement.

@Jimmy:

Anyone not a Giants fan has been saying they were a group of situational overachievers, not regular season underachievers, for a while. Particularly on defense. I don't think there has been a real leader for that defense since Strahan retired either.

I ended up missing majority of the Giants game and am glad did not even watch it. WTF, I can't fucking believe it.

Noooooo! Foles broke his hand, which means I have to watch Vick play one more game for the Eagles. It's like when you're a kid and you've suffered through a bunch of shots, you're crying and just want to go home. You think it's over and then you find out you have to get a blood test before going home. Fuck this.

Foles was halfway decent. Wonder if the next coach will keep him next year?
Im going to be pulling for Megatron and AP to break 2000

Also, I think it's time for Romo to lay an egg and throws 3 ints.

Foles was halfway decent. Wonder if the next coach will keep him next year?

My guess would be yes, but it depends on who the coach is. If it's Greg Roman, he might want to bring in Alex Smith. If it's Chip Kelly, he might want a more athletic QB. But unless Smith is the guy, I would expect that Foles will at least get to compete for the job in training camp/ preseason.

Im going to be pulling for Megatron and AP to break 2000.
Also, I think it's time for Romo to lay an egg and throws 3 ints.

Agreed on all fronts.

So the Seahawks are crazy good right now in all three phases of the game. Is this team a Super Bowl contender?

Noooooo! Foles broke his hand, which means I have to watch Vick play one more game for the Eagles. It's like when you're a kid and you've suffered through a bunch of shots, you're crying and just want to go home. You think it's over and then you find out you have to get a blood test before going home. Fuck this.

Reminds me of the last Wade Phillips season......

As far as Romo, considering he's probably going to be one of the first 6 guys to post a 5k season behind the worst line in the NFL, rumors of his demise have been highly exaggerated. He is playing lights out right now. Unfortunately, the defense is mostly comprised of guys who were sitting on a couch somewhere when the season started. Unless RGIII actually is hobbled, I foresee a similar outcome as the first meeting.

edit: Cruz made the Pro Bowl over Bryant? What a fucking joke.