NFL 2012

Nice INT Peyton lmao...seen that before.

That was a great game but incredible how predictable and conservative both sides were. Gutsy Ravens win none the less.

You call all those deep passes from Flacco conservative?

Well when they let it fly it finally worked. But much of their play calling was run on 1st and 2nd down throwing on third and long...too conservative and predictable. Bolden was there to be had more and the TE down the seam was as well.

That deep pass to tie the game was terrible coverage, period. The pass was underthrown and both db's would've had a play on it if they hadn't fucked up.

I like where the Packers are right now. They've played shitty on offense and Dom Capers is being absolutely retarded with his play calls. They're just blitzing and leaving the middle wide open for him to run. If they can fix that, they're going to win, but they'll lose if Kaepernick is allowed to run wherever he wants. Despite all that they're only down three.

Yes I wasn't even thinking of that play as far as letting it fly and workn. That pass was underthrown and horrible technic on the Broncos DBs...should've been an INT.

Yeah, I couldn't believe that replay. I think the play of Jones, stopping and then running to it, messed them up.

BTW, I knew it was bad but didn't realize it was this bad:

It is the eighth time in his career Manning has gone one-and-done in the playoffs.

Edit: Anyone else think Kaepernick's 56 yd TD run killed the Pack's morale?

Ready for Dom Capers to go. They did nothing to adjust, it was obvious every time he was going to run. The whole defensive scheme has been terrible all year.

LOL. Peyton throws away another playoff game, and gets outdueled by Joe fucking Flacco. I'm lovin it.

yes it was peyton manning who gave up almost 500 yards and 35 points in regulation. the game was lost by the denver defense. it should have never gone to OT

yes it was peyton manning who gave up almost 500 yards and 28 points in regulation. the game was lost by the denver defense. it should have never gone to OT

It was Manning who had three turnovers, including a pick 6 and an INT in Denver territory in OT to seal the loss. He was even spotted 14 points from special teams.

That pick six never should have happened tbh, there was obvious interference with Decker and even were there not it was a tipped INT

That pick six never should have happened tbh, there was obvious interference with Decker and even were there not it was a tipped INT

Yeah, the interference was obvious. So was the not-a-first-down-dive later in the game that stood even under a review. Bad calls go both ways. Even so, the receiver was blanketed before the pass was thrown, just like on the OT INT. Bad decisions.

LOL. Peyton throws away another playoff game, and gets outdueled by Joe fucking Flacco. I'm lovin it.

Well Flacco made huge plays throughout the game, so let's not pretend he's a bum. But yeah, Manning failed to make enough big plays. Wouldn't really put the first int on him, but the second one was a real bad decision. But really, this was just a fantastic game with a ton of huge plays. One of the most exciting games I've seen in a long time.

Also, I've never seen Bailey get punked like that before.

Broncos with Tebow at QB, in the playoffs: 1-1
With Manning: 0-1

Some upgrade. I hope Elway has that shitsmug look wiped off his face.

Stop being absurd. By that logic, Carr and Claiborne weren't upgrades over Jenkins and Newman.

So much for the packers stopping the run game.
Woot!!!

Yeah man, I had my doubts about CK, but that kid is legit. What a performance!

And not to take anything away from him, because he really was great, but the Packers defensive gameplan was awful. How do you constantly leave so much open space in the middle of the field vs. a QB that fast?

I didn't even watch the game, I was on a date and stopped by some bar that had the game on and it was 35-28 Broncos. I saw the Ravens tie it up at 35 and then I left the bar for another one with my date. I dvr'd the game and will watch it later today. From what I've heard, this game was just crazy in every way. My dad texted me one word while I was out, "Ravens." I was instantly hit with a feeling of panic and fear and immediately upset but I didn't let it bother me because I was preoccupied. Sigh.