NFL 2012

Pats v 49ers is easily the sexier match up.

Orly?

Tom-Brady-VMAn.jpg

I'm the opposite. Rooting for the AFC. Can't stand the Falcons and though I don't mind the 49ers, I prefer the Pats and Ravens. I know everybody hates the Pats to death, but personally I think they have one of the most entertaining offenses in the NFL. And honestly, I would like to see Brady and Belichick win a 4th title.

Oh and Carroll screwed up big time today. Should never have gone for it on 4th down when the score was 13-0. As John Madden would say, the first points are the toughest to get. Just kick the field goal and get some points on the board. There's a ton of time left, just let the game play out. Then Wilson screws up at the end of the half. Either of those drives could have been the difference.

49ers and The Patriots in the Superbowl. I'm sure other fans of NFL are thinking it also.

Not that i don't think the Ravens or Falcon have no chance to make it...cause they do. And the whole Ray Lewis drama retirement parade will be played up. I was thinking on the lines of Pats Niners Bady v Kap etc that match up being the biggest draw. Not that the SB ever really suffers in TV ratings.

I will say the Ravens beating Denver on the road and if they go and do the same against NE...that would be an amazing acomp.

I really despise Jim Harbaugh, so I don't really care who wins as long as he doesn't. The dude is the biggest bitch on the planet.

Not that i don't think the Ravens or Falcon have no chance to make it...cause they do. And the whole Ray Lewis drama retirement parade will be played up. I was thinking on the lines of Pats Niners Bady v Kap etc that match up being the biggest draw. Not that the SB ever really suffers in TV ratings.

I will say the Ravens beating Denver on the road and if they go and do the same against NE...that would be an amazing acomp.

Ray Lewis has been playing for I think 17 years. That's fucking crazy.

I know crazy! Being a back-up QB holding a clipboard would physically take its toll lol. To play his (Lewis's) position for that long at that level is just insane.

Good call for Philly! Fast team

I like the Bears hire.

Yeah me too. They've got a talented QB and they needed to find someone who can get the most out of him. Trestman certainly has that pedigree. They also needed someone who can rebuild the OL so I like that he brought in Siant's OL coach Aaron as the OC; he's developed some real good linemen in NO.