NFL 2012

Seems like Vick could be his QB, if he sticks with his system at Oregon.

Vick is horrible. Injury prone, turnover prone, unintelligent and threw his teammates under the bus at the end of the season. He also has said he refuses to renegotiate his massive contract. He won't be back.

Also, Kelly isn't gonna try and just run the Oregon scheme. I'm sure he'll integrate elements of it into a more conventional NFL offense. That said, the Oregon offense requires a ton of presnap reads by the QB and Vick is horrible at presnap reads.

Sounds like Tebow to the Igles...lol.

Maybe Chiparoo will draft Mr Hiesman Johnny Manziel...the kid is sick. I'm hoping Johnny stays in college and the Pats trade up and draft him in a cpl years if when Brady is ready to retire.

Yeah I saw that NFL article about Tebow and the Eagles. I doubt it, but if it does, Muahahaha.

My wife is from the A&M area and the inlaws have related how berzerk the whole area is about "Johnny Football".

I didn't see or hear about the Tebow article...I was mentioning kinda tongue in cheek bout him going to Philly lol. That's cool bout ur A&M connection. I don't know how that kids future will playout...he could be one of those great college but no NFL player? All I know is he's one exciting player...born to play football. I hope he makes it to the next level.

Tebow is gonna be out of the NFL. Honestly, he's a victim of his own hype. He could probably br a good role player/gimick guy/special teamer, but no team is gonna want to put up with all the media and distractions that come with him. All for a situational player?

And there's 0% chance of Tebow to the Eagles. In the past Kelly mentioned Tebow by the name as the type of QB that would NOT work in his offense.

The Eagles should have Foles as their QB and start from the beginning. Work as a team and a unit and develope chemistry. It's possible they could be a good team. I'm not really all that familiar with them. I've seen a few games here and there.

haha, fuck you Dak!

49ers_zps74a4462e.jpg