NFL 2012

AnReally, wow! That pre-occupied during a Peyton playoff game? Fraudulent! My neighbor is a ex Pats cheerleader / Coors lite model (for real). When she comes knocking its "nice story babe now go fetch me a samwich". Its Brady playoff time...u kiddn me. Lol

Is that Pack D- that bad? Jeez nice game-plan. Ever heard of the word "contain"?

Who's got it better than us? NOBODY!

Go home and eat some stinky Cheese GreenBay!

Go home and cry Peyton Manning hahahaha! You're no legend Peyton, the Ravens ate you up pal. Bahahahah!

What a great day of football!

Stop being absurd. By that logic, Carr and Claiborne weren't upgrades over Jenkins and Newman.

Jenkins is perennially broken and Newman had regressed to a human hurdle. Horrible analogy.

Loot at what Kaepernick did to the Pack. How do we know that Tebow couldn't turn into that?

Elway wants an old fashioned NFL offense, as evidenced by the Manning signing and Osweiler draft. Meanwhile, the rest of the NFL is moving toward dual threat QBs.

Yeah man, I had my doubts about CK, but that kid is legit. What a performance!

Have to agree. That 56 yd run wasn't in the middle of the field. Playfake and then he just runs around the end and right past the entire defense. It was like no one was even looking at him until he made it to the second level. Why wouldn't you at least spy the guy?

Jenkins is perennially broken and Newman had regressed to a human hurdle. Horrible analogy.

Loot at what Kaepernick did to the Pack. How do we know that Tebow couldn't turn into that?

:lol:

Because Tebow lacks that kind of talent as a passer or a runner.

Career completion percentage: Kaepernick 62% Tebow 48%
40 time: Kaepernick 4.53 Tebow 4.71

And you missed my point with the analogy. The point is just because two seasons end at the same stage, it doesn't mean that correlate players had correlate success. Really basic point.

Elway wants an old fashioned NFL offense, as evidenced by the Manning signing and Osweiler draft. Meanwhile, the rest of the NFL is moving toward dual threat QBs.

Eh, that's not totally true. 1) this new breed of mobile quarterback needs to a) prove that it can win a Super Bowl b) prove that it can that it can work over a sustained period of time. 2) there are still plenty of successful pocket QBs in the NFL- you've got guys like Matthews, Ryan etc. in addition to older guys like Brady and Manning. I don't think a great pocket passer will ever disappear.

Also I doubt that Elway would be totally opposed to a dual threat QB, as long as he was an accurate and skilled passer, which Tebow is not at all. Tebow is a 25 year old with limited upside who still needs to reconstruct his entire throwing motion if he's ever gonna have a chance to make it in the NFL.

Have to agree. That 56 yd run wasn't in the middle of the field. Playfake and then he just runs around the end and right past the entire defense. It was like no one was even looking at him until he made it to the second level. Why wouldn't you at least spy the guy?

Horrible job adjusting by Dom Capers.

Dual threat qb's aren't sustainable in the long term. They take too many hits and are exposed to too many potentially career-ending situations. The best combination is someone like Aaron Rodgers, who is a pure passer, but is very athletic and can run for big gains and escape the pocket. I think Kaepernick will eventually end up being more like that if he wants to stay in the league.

these dudes can throw. It's not just running
Wilson, RGIII, Kaep, CamCam.
It's all about their coaches making them run less. Because I doubt they will stop on their own.

This game got interesting real quick. wow

Unbelievable finish. Second chance fg for Falcons and wtf w the ensuing kickoff. Gave Seattle a chance for a hail Mary or a 60 yd fg try of their own...which they should've tried imo

Wtf. Foster didn't cross the goal line...ruffn the Pats punter no call...and time ran out yet 2 secs added to the clock to allow Texans fg att. The fix is in. I'm a firm believer in teams make thier own breaks and dont like to blame refs...but that was piss poor officiating there.

Really forward progress my ass that was a Houston fumble. Does anyone else want to question the refs. And my team is winning...refs are a joke!

fuck the Harbaughs they're duches.

Vereen has been insane today. Woodhead got injured and allowed Vereen to be featured. This kid got the goods however.

If it's 49ers-Patriots for the Super Bowl it will make another SB I won't bother watching because I want both teams to lose. Really don't like that situation. Falcons-Ravens would be much better.