NFL 2012

I'm a Steelers fan, but I was definitely rooting for the ravens.

I'd like to see the 49ers win the superbowl though.

549783_596434110371756_620776033_n.jpg

My stepdad is upstairs pouting since Mr. Tom Brady played an awful game and his team couldn't get it done when it counted most heh

What a crazy post season for the AFC.

Personally I will be routing for the Niners, though in all honesty I will concede Ray Lewis's post season retirement 'movie' he has going on right now has its charms.

Holy fucking shit, I can't believe the Ravens beat the Patriots in the playoffs again. Wow.

I don't feel so bad about the Broncos or Colts losing to the Ravens now. That team is on fucking fire right now, congratulations to them. What a crazy season.

I can't believe it either. Who knew itd be Flaco v Kap in the SB. Ravens are the least talented team out of the four teams going in...but it goes to show you. The Ravens are Braveheart right now flippn their kilts and saying fuck you we fear nobody no matter how mighty. I would like to continue my interest but it'll be insufferable the next cpl weeks hearing about the two twat-brother coaches, Lewis and the almighty Jesus instead of the two teams thatll be on the field. Good luck w that. Time for some hockey.

Ahhhhh yes. On paper least talented on both sides of the ball. And a month or two ago they were spinning thier wheels almost a non factor...nobody had them winning the AFC title. Something just happens to certain teams come playoffs. As far as the talent thing, they make up for it with experience, intangibles, toughness and they have some stones as i eluded to. Doesnt mean they are not talented.

Ray Rice is the best RB amongst the final 4, Pierce is a really good back up RB, Torry Smith is a legitimate deep threat, Anquan Boldin is the best WR of the final 4, their o-line is great, Flacco has been spot fucking on all playoffs.

Defensively they're better than the Patriots and Falcons, and only bested by the 49ers overall in that regard

Nah not buying it. Their success now is due more so to the things I mentioned intangibles toughness etc . Thier talented players they do have are now feeding off of it raising the level now that its playoff time.

I can't give much credit to 49ers D, letting in a lot of points last two games, Ravens shutting Pats up is a really big deal imo.

Ahhhhh yes. On paper least talented on both sides of the ball. And a month or two ago they were spinning thier wheels almost a non factor...nobody had them winning the AFC title. Something just happens to certain teams come playoffs. As far as the talent thing, they make up for it with experience, intangibles, toughness and they have some stones as i eluded to. Doesnt mean they are not talented.

Bill Simmons compared the Ravens to a verteran NBA team who knows how to win just enough games during the regular season and then turns it on in the playoffs. I think that's accurate. There's a ton of talented veteran players on the Ravens roster and they all seem to be clicking at the same time.

Lewis looks better than he's looked all year, Boldin is playing at an elite level and Bryant McKinnie somehow found his form, which has drastically improved their O-line. At the moment, the Ravens are a very complete team.

And the winner of the 2013 playoffs is Joe Flacco. He has been phenomenal the past two weeks and has thoroughly outplayed Manning and Brady on the biggest stage. With each win homeboy is making himself some serious money. Ravens are gonna have to seriously overpay him, because if they don't someone else will in a heartbeat. Honestly, if I'm a team without a QB I would even consider trading the two 1st rounders if they tag him.