NFL 2013

You can say that, but as the Patriots you should be embarrassing us, i'm going to rub it in yo face!

Pats dont deserve to win this game. If Buff cuts their stupid penalties in half...they probably win this easily.

And i dont like the scrolling scoreboard that highlites scores in yellow, f'in sux. Looks like the (yellow) flag signal typically shown...im thinking there is a flag on every play.

Pats dont deserve to win this game. If Buff cuts their stupid penalties in half...they probably win this easily.

And i dont like the scrolling scoreboard that highlites scores in yellow, f'in sux. Looks like the (yellow) flag signal typically shown...im thinking there is a flag on every play.

Yeah both teams shot ourselves in the foot, and you guys had it. damnit.

Yeah, what a finish to that Jets game. TB had it and then gave it away. NFL is becoming more and more difficult to watch due to the fucking stupidity of its players. TB linebacker gets flagged for late hit out of bounds wich gave the Jets enough yardage to attempt the game winning kick lol.

Yeah, what a finish to that Jets game. TB had it and then gave it away. NFL is becoming more and more difficult to watch due to the fucking stupidity of its players. TB linebacker gets flagged for late hit out of bounds wich gave the Jets enough yardage to attempt the game winning kick lol.

i like people who are arguing with the call. smith had 1 foot out of bounds when he was pushed

i like people who are arguing with the call. smith had 1 foot out of bounds when he was pushed

Unreal. Hate the Jets but was actually amused and somewhat glad they pulled that one out.

Dont know if anyone saw but Amendola went out early with a pulled vagina and didnt look good. But came back and had some unbelievable catches in the second half and towards the end to help win it.

I watched the Bears-Bengals game today. Bears Defense had no pass rush the entire game and the Dalton - A.J. Green connection would have been good enough to secure the win if it wasn't for a couple of takeaways by the Bears defense. "Peanut" Tillman had two interceptions:lol: Da Bears made some adjustments at halftime and came back to win it. I give credit to the new coach, Trestman, for making adjustments at half time. I don't think the Bears win this type of game if Lovie was still in charge.

I've never seen two offenses try harder to lose a game. Or maybe the defenses are just that good. That pick from Romo was just like last year against Chicago. WR is supposed to break inside and instead cuts up. New WR coach, new OC, same problems.

I watched the Bears-Bengals game today. Bears Defense had no pass rush the entire game and the Dalton - A.J. Green connection would have been good enough to secure the win if it wasn't for a couple of takeaways by the Bears defense. "Peanut" Tillman had two interceptions:lol: Da Bears made some adjustments at halftime and came back to win it. I give credit to the new coach, Trestman, for making adjustments at half time. I don't think the Bears win this type of game if Lovie was still in charge.

Hell ya! That was a good game. AJ Green is beastly. And Dalton was damn good too.
Bears O was pretty good. Cutler looked happy out there.
Jeffery and Bennett added much needed help.
I'm excited. I still think Cinci will win the AFC North. So that was a good win.

i said it 2 years ago and i'll say it again. mike tomlin is a good coach but not great. he was lucky and inherited a great steelers team but now all those great players are gone and whats left are always injured. i would say right now other than big ben the offensive weapons are on the same level as what the jets currently have and the steelers could only get 9 points

something for all you stat geeks:

Geno Smith:1st rookie QB drafted in 2nd round or later to pass for 250+ yds and win on Kickoff Weekend since '70 merger.

The most positive, honest, assessment of Eli is he is careful with the ball, but he is absolutely not prolific in any sense of the word. So was Dilfer.

I am always ready to admit I was wrong. Here's where I've been blinded by hype. Did anyone else see the little stat line before the game? No one has more turnovers in the last two seasons than Eli Mannning. And then he promptly proceeds to go out and add to his league leading total. The pick to Ware (lofuckingl) and the picksix at the end were horrible decisions.

On those Wilson fumbles, I don't see how much blame you can give the guy. In both cases he had the ball wrapped up, it's not like he was leaving it hanging out there to be punched. I was watching the tackles I could see and you could see the strip move on everything that wasn't a leg tackle. I like what I saw from the Dallas D, except on the "prevent". Dallas was swarming, number 50 and 54 were in on almost everything anywhere near the line. Looked good.

The offense, on the other hand, is still not completely on the same page, and Dallas got very little push in the run game. Bernardeau and Free are the weak links on that line, so in other words the whole right side. On the play Romo got sandwiched, Free got knocked on his ass. I thought Smith, Leary, and Frederick look good, and as young as those 3 are, they can only get better. Waters replacing Bernardeau is going to be a big help. Now if only Free could stop being a chump.

Lol...exactly. Hes good in the big ones as mentioned...yet i get laughed at.

Also, i get its early and things are different when the games count, adjusting routes reading defenses etc. But wtf do half of these teams do in training camp / pre-season? Man there was some sloppy football yesterday. In the Pats case all the rookie WRs looked like they seriously didnt know a football field from a polo field.