NFL 2013

I prefer to call them the R-words. Call them whatever you want.

:lol: As if no one knows what you mean, right? Just like saying N-word instead of my pals, or F-word instead of fuck. It's such a mystery because you didn't spell out the entire word and introduced a hyphen! Obviously this means no one can accuse you of being a racist now. Which is obviously what you're trying to prevent. Because, you know, you're keenly aware of how racism and racist remarks are just thrown around all willy-nilly and you don't want to be apart of that epidemic.

I hate to break it you, but if everyone knows what you mean, then saying R-word in place of REDSKINS is the same fucking thing, stupid.

P.S. Stop being such a P-word.

:lol: As if no one knows what you mean, right? Just like saying N-word instead of my pals, or F-word instead of fuck. It's such a mystery because you didn't spell out the entire word and introduced a hyphen! Obviously this means no one can accuse you of being a racist now. Which is obviously what you're trying to prevent. Because, you know, you're keenly aware of how racism and racist remarks are just thrown around all willy-nilly and you don't want to be apart of that epidemic.

I hate to break it you, but if everyone knows what you mean, then saying R-word in place of REDSKINS is the same fucking thing, stupid.

P.S. Stop being such a P-word.

Your boyfriend must be getting old. It's December and he's already playing like it's January :zipit:

A 49ers vs. Chiefs superbowl would be ideal to me this year (49ers winning of course). I'd like to give Alex Smith a shot at his revenge. And I think they're pretty evenly matched teams.

It won't really be a choke cuz they're just not that good, at least offensively. And these days you've gotta have offensive firepower to make a Super Bowl. They'll probably hammer the Colts in the first round and then lose to the Pats or Broncos.

A 49ers vs. Chiefs superbowl would be ideal to me this year (49ers winning of course). I'd like to give Alex Smith a shot at his revenge. And I think they're pretty evenly matched teams.

They are not. Chiefs aren't that good. Lot of lucky wins against crap teams

Dream scenario: Eagles Pats Super Bowl. Beyond the obvious motives, I think seeing Kelly vs. Belichick on the biggest stage would be badass.

But realistically, once my team goes out I'll root for my preseason pick to come true: Seattle over Denver. I don't know why so many people hate Seattle. I think they're one of the most unique and interesting teams I've seen in a while.