NFL 2013

Lol, yeah that's what i was talking bout...good old DIII football.

Do people get that half the starters on the rosters of say Bama / Auburn will be playing sundays next year. Not that NFL players dont have incentive, but when college players like this are playing for a possible National title, bragging rights, positioning themselves for an upcoming NFL draft / future contracts etc. This brings out a good brand of football like we had saturday. Inferior to the NFL in talent is a given, but not lacking any other way.

Rules are retarded in every sport. And im not making any case against the NFL at all, i love both. Yet the rules more so the officiating in the NFL has been a disgrace at times...it can be tough to watch. Big pic, bottom line- Bama v Aub / Ohio St v Mich were maybe the two best games we'll see all year at any level. Year in year out these match-ups seem to deliver...maybe not quite to the extent of yesterdays games, but you can pretty much bank on a good battle.

Fuck the Eagles. Slept through the game, but still, fuck the Eagles.

Yeah Eagles controlled the game for the first 2 1/2 quarters and then just shut down offensively. Kelly really needs to work on his game management when he has the lead. But I'm getting pretty excited about this team. The defense is clicking and is actually pretty good and the offense is pretty terrifying when it's clicking.

One thing I don't understand in the NFL that I just found out tonight: apparently they cannot review field goals. That's unbelievably retarded. As someone who has officiated football and been the back judge and I can say that it's basically an estimated guess.

That was one of the coolest games ever! I seriously thought the Eagles were gonna get shut out after the first half, but they did an amazing job of adjusting. The Eagles O-line just raped the Lions and McCoy was amazing. Foles did a good job of adjusting to extremely difficult conditions conditions are rough start. This team is legit.

As for the Lions, they will never reach their potential because of discipline, penalties and turnovers.

You guys this is a crazy day of football. That Ravens Vikings ending was insane. Steelers almost pull off the hook and ladder. Now the Patriots on the brink of coming back from 12 points down with a minute left!